Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I was checking up on where Damien "wannabe Abo" Hooper was...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I was checking up on where Damien "wannabe Abo" Hooper was...

And I found this...

Loool, KO'd COLD by some kickboxer/MMA dude... Chinless Aussie hype job.

Yeah that was a pretty shocking KO. Thats boxing for you though.

"wannabe abo" is incorrect and is racist imo. Aboriginals in australia are often lighter coloured as a result of mixing with white people. theres plenty of aboriginals who are hoopers colour.

Comment

Originally posted by Suckmedry View Post
      Yeah that was a pretty shocking KO. Thats boxing for you though.

"wannabe abo" is incorrect and is racist imo. Aboriginals in australia are often lighter coloured as a result of mixing with white people. theres plenty of aboriginals who are hoopers colour.
      Yep, I second that wholeheartedly.

Nothing weaker than whites claiming to know whether a Aboriginal man is such based of what they believe he should look like. Love to see such a person go down to one of the missions and tell this and that person they're 'wannabe Aboriginals'.

I've met Damien on the amateur circuit and spoken to him, he's obviously indigenous.

There's a pretty good rule of thumb as to whether a person who claims to be Aboriginal is, and that whether they can survive in an Aboriginal only yard in goal.

The Aboriginals tend to be isolated from the other races (because of their numbers in prison, violence towards others etc)....and if you claim to be something your not and are placed in there, it's not going to be pretty.

Hooper's been locked up repeatedly in Queensland prisons and he's alive...that's about as ridgy didge a test of Aboriginality as you can pass...given its your life literally on the line.

Comment

Working...
      X