Collapse
No announcement yet.

Older women experiences

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am currently in a relationship with a woman nine years my senior. she looks a lot younger than her age (she gets asked for i.d. more than i do) so it's kind of a best of both worlds scenario. obviously the age gap is an obstacle when it comes to long term considerations, but for the nonce i'd have to say that it's the most fun i've ever had with a woman. she's cultured, witty, interesting, self-sufficient and sexy. a far cry from my last girlfriend who was three years younger than me and dull as dishwater.
    Last edited by NEETzsche; 02-07-2014, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
      i am currently in a relationship with a woman nine years my senior. she looks a lot younger than her age (she gets asked for i.d. more than i do) so it's kind of a best of both worlds scenario. obviously the age gap is an obstacle when it comes to long term considerations, but for the nonce i'd have to say that it's the most fun i've ever had with a woman. she's cultured, witty, interesting, self-sufficient and sexy. a far cry from my last girlfriend who was three years younger than me and dull as dishwater.
      I learned a lot from older women. Personality wise I was never let down by the ones I hooked up with. Younger girls hardly kept me interested. It was just physical attraction. When an older woman gets ready for a night out of drinks. Strap your f*****g seatbelt.

Comment

Being 20 and seeing a 30 yr old Stringfellows stripper was pretty fun. I've had my fair share of them.

Comment

Working...
        X