No announcement yet.

How i got banned from the Strip Club

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brixxx View Post
    So there is this semi famous strip club near me. Well i befriended one of the workers and would bring her lunch 2 to 3 times a week even though im unemployed. I would grab her carry out from applebees or something like that.Ive been doing this for some time now, well one of the bouncers that likes her had me banned. My home girl said the guy keeps harrassing her and that i should fight him but i dont want to get arrested. What do i do?
    Have your home girl tell the worker whats up. If you can't go in, she can go in.
    Last edited by Build That Wall; 06-23-2018, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Nah i wont fight him ill order stuff online and have them bring it not worth going to jail. Im not built for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Brixxx View Post
        Nah i wont fight him ill order stuff online and have them bring it not worth going to jail. Im not built for that.
        You know what ya gotta do.
        You sound like a cuck so get down on your knees and blow this guy better than your hoe does and he might give you a pass if your good.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          Hoes working in strip clubs are professional hustlers. They will use you and dump you as soon as you are not worth the trouble. Do yourself a favor and find a new girl preferably someone you meet in a church or bible study.

You had me until "church or bible study" lol. The last frickin' words, man!! You had me until the last frickin' words!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X