No announcement yet.

Teacher asks Trump to 'remove illegals' from her school

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
    I don't get it. What the hell is wrong with saying an illegal shouldn't be somewhere where they shouldn't? Their names are literally "illegals". If illegals can stay in the country, can I do illegal drugs and illegally bang prostitutes in public and illegally steal stuff to save money?

That's like getting fired for saying "Criminals should be in jail."
    That's not the argument. How did she know they're illegal?

Comment

Good for her ?

Comment

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
        I don't get it. What the hell is wrong with saying an illegal shouldn't be somewhere where they shouldn't? Their names are literally "illegals". If illegals can stay in the country, can I do illegal drugs and illegally bang prostitutes in public and illegally steal stuff to save money?

That's like getting fired for saying "Criminals should be in jail."
        “When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic." -Dresden James

Comment

No? nobody knows how she knew they're illegal? White people look at us and just assume, right away, "that mf'er over has to be illegal, let me tweet Trump"

Comment

Bwahaha, typical Trumptard mentality.

"Mr Trump Mr Trump there's a bunch of brown people in my city they must be illegal!"

Comment

Since we are all illegal, then every white person out there that isn't doing meth, fücking their hillbilly cousin, or planning their next mass shooting, is tweeting Trump about the scary brown people in their neighborhood.

Dumb cünt should be happy she's in a predominantly Hispanic school, the chances for a school shooting are way low.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                No? nobody knows how she knew they're illegal? White people look at us and just assume, right away, "that mf'er over has to be illegal, let me tweet Trump"
                You have to be trolling.

I dont recall seeing the woman accuse anyone specifically of being an illegal, she just said she wants Trump to get the illegals out of her city.

Maybe I missed it.

Comment

So how exactly did she know they were illegal?

Should we assume every white boy in school is a meth head and about to shoot up the school?

People don’t always call the police because someone committed a crime, they just wanna fuçk with people.

Comment

Since we are all illegal, then every white person out there that isn't doing meth, fücking their hillbilly cousin, or planning their next mass shooting, is tweeting Trump about the scary brown people in their neighborhood.

Dumb cünt should be happy she's in a predominantly Hispanic school, the chances for a school shooting are way low.
                    Whites have a lower school shooting/mass shooting rate:

"According to this data set, then, Asians and black Americans are overrepresented among mass shooters by about the same proportion (a bit more than one-fourth) that whites are underrepresented."

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...ographics.html

They're just more heavily reported.

I think deep down you agree with her that schools should crack down on illegal aliens and save resources for their own children, but due to your own apparent racial insecurities, you interpret everything as a veiled racial attack.
                    Last edited by ////; 06-05-2019, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Or abducting children to molest & kill them Hell aren't most serial killers whites!?

Comment

Working...
                      X