Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the f#ck is going on in Portland Oregon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Antifa is the face of the "revolution", I can still sleep pretty well at night.

There are plenty of videos of them getting mollywhopped when people decide to fight back.

Comment

Where are the police?

Damn, looks like that place is lost to SJWs.

Are all the men there cucks?

Comment

why don't they do this things in the ghetto?

Comment

Warrior culture is going extinct in America

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
            why don't they do this things in the ghetto?
            Because people are 'real' in the ghettos. They would just as soon run you over rather than be stopped and forced to listen to Antifas bullsheeit……….Rockin'
            Last edited by Rockin'; 10-08-2018, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
              Because people are 'real' in the ghettos. They would just as soon run you over rather than be stopped and forced to listen to Antifas bullsheeit……….Rockin'
              I so wish I could be real like in the ghetto but its so stupid, but it would feel so great for those 60 seconds , just really lame for those 10 years behind bars

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                I so wish I could be real like in the ghetto but its so stupid, but it would feel so great for those 60 seconds , just really lame for those 10 years behind bars
                To the ghetto PC is just something that they go on line with. In their view PC is getting to work on time regardless if whitey wants to impede traffic and slow them down. Then think about the block that they are interrupting and which gang runs the block.....Rockin'
                Last edited by Rockin'; 10-08-2018, 10:00 PM.

Comment

From what I have been reading social justice warriors and this dogmatic 'intersectionality' movement are pervasive and throughout the city.

Comment

god i hope when a group of them attacks a car the person has a gun. only have to shoot one theyll get the message

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                      If this happens in my town they best be ready.
                      Serves the white elite/upper middle class right. I hope they do this to them every single day. They voted for policies that made the trash that is protesting possible, so let them reap what they sowed.

Comment

Working...
                      X