Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you have Canelo in your number 1 p4p then you need to have ggg top 3.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bandman View Post
    triple flop isnt "aging" he just doesnt look great against tougher competition. canelo is actually older than triple flop if we talking boxing years. canelo has been a pro longer and has face better comp overall. canelo has way more wear n tear. after feasting on bums all his career triple flop is still fresh and prime right now. the thing is he's not as good as the hype.
    I disagree...I think GGG has so far faced a little better overall opposition than Nelo, and has performed a bit better against his opponents as well...for example going 12 with a faded old Mosley is not as good as GGG stopping Monroe...just isn't for me...the Canelo having a better resume than GGG thing just never makes sense to me when I look at it.

Also - he legit beat Canelo twice man...I mean I can't find a way to really get Canelo even 6 rounds in 1 of those fights...if GGG sucks what does that say about Canelo lol

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
      Lol man...I don't really see how anyone can slice GGG's and Canelo's resumes really at this point...there isn't much between them overall...anyone saying otherwise has been sold a bill of goods I think.

Fielding, JCC Jr, Liam Smith etc all counter your GGG #1 cherrypicker comment
      no but to be honest, you don't shet about boxing!

Whom are the Fielding's, JCC Jr., or Liam Smith to Crawford or Loma, forget about GGG! GGG can fight Rolls 2 and even make Vanes 3!

Loma vs Marriaga? Wasn't Marriaga a Flyweight?
      Loma vs Sosa? whom lost to Walters..
      Loma vs Rigo… I mean...

Crawford vs Lundy ..
      Crawford vs Indongo? Liam Smith got way more dog than Indongo.. lol
      Crawford vs ''Mean Machine''

Andre Ward vs Alexander Brand?

Before you randomly just pull out random matchmaking, be sure to know how to contextualize. It seems you just shelled yourself out of weak points..that's if you had one..

Floyd vs Berto...

Comment

Boxrec has GGG at number 4 right now...truthfully that is probably about right...but he is aging as others on the list are entering more of their prime.

is #4 in the top 3... ?

FACT: it is clearly obvious that Canelo and Golovkin are cut from a different cloth

Comment

I disagree...I think GGG has so far faced a little better overall opposition than Nelo
          I agree, Jacobs ain't on Rolls' level

Comment

What kind of dumb logic is that? Canelo won big fights in multiple weight divisions, that’s the definition of p4p. GGG hid out at 160 his whole career and got his ass kicked in his last fight.

Comment

Nah as mentioned I think GGG's list of opponents is a bit better so far than Nelo's...similar though...Nelo just imo pretty clearly has better hype and 'matchmaking'....going 12 with a 40 year old faded Mosley...I mean that is not a better win than GGG stopping Monroe...just isn't for me.

that is because you casual-fans are clueless about styles/levels/weight

we just watched a PROVEN elite veteran survive Inoue

and Donaire is old as Moses

you have NO understanding whatsoever about levels

which is why you were STUPID enough to say that Lemieux and Murray, are on the same level as Canelo/Jacobs... who are not even on the same level lol

you prove you DKSAB in just about every post

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                GGG arguably won the first among most observers and most fans and 90 percent of media thought ggg won the 2nd fight. Yet somehow canelo is number 1 p4p and ggg is not top 5 in some people's eyes. Makes zero sense.

that is simply flawed logic

1) P4P has nothing to do with specific head-to-head matchups

P4P is how you match up with EVERYONE, especially larger opponents

2) P4P has nothing to do with the media... good god, they are nearly as bad as casual fans

neither of those things are P4P criteria

Canelo just jumped TWO divisions and beat a top 2 light heavyweight... Golovkin just lost to a smaller fighter coming up, and then got dished up by little Derevyanchenko... which tells the whole story

Comment

Nah as mentioned I think GGG's list of opponents is a bit better so far than Nelo's...similar though...Nelo just imo pretty clearly has better hype and 'matchmaking'....going 12 with a 40 year old faded Mosley...I mean that is not a better win than GGG stopping Monroe...just isn't for me.

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  that is because you casual-fans are clueless about styles/levels/weight

we just watched a PROVEN elite veteran survive Inoue

and Donaire is old as Moses

you have NO understanding whatsoever about levels

which is why you were STUPID enough to say that Lemieux and Murray, are on the same level as Canelo/Jacobs... who are not even on the same level lol

you prove you DKSAB in just about every post

btw, don't even think about b,b,b,b,but....

to suggest that Golovkin resume is even close to Canelo, you obviously know nothing about levels

Comment

Good lord this guy Boxing1013 is literally responding to everyone. Golovkin is near retirement so he doesn't have much going on and a lot of time to kill.

Whose alt is this?

I refuse to believe this ggg nut buster has been sitting under my nose and I hadn't noticed. Either that or all the triple she goons were genetically fused together into one golovkin branded troGGGlodyte™ super groupie.

Comment

You can have your own unpopular opinion. GGG having a better resume than Canelo is a very extreme opinion though. I can’t even argue against it because it’s just plain wrong. It would be like arguing with someone saying 2+2 = 5.

I think even in this anti-Canelo, pro-GGG forum, if you make a poll asking who has the better resume, Canelo would get more votes.

Comment

Working...
                      X