Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you found out your teenage son had sex with his teacher, would you press charges?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheWeeknd4Ever View Post
    A Lombard woman accused of having an inappropriate sexual relationship with a Glenbard East High School student while she interned at the school pleaded guilty Friday to misdemeanor battery.

Elizabeth Flint, 22, of the 800 block of South La Londe Avenue, had been free on $50,000 bail while charged with criminal sexual assault.

The former Ms. EIU Fitness 2017 will now serve 10 days in the DuPage County Sheriff's Work Alternative Program (SWAP) and be placed on two years of probation.

Prosecutors alleged Flint, a teacher's aide, performed sexual acts with the 17 yr old student on three separate occasions in April 2018 at her home.

The alleged assaults were uncovered when school personnel grew suspicious of Flint's behavior and alerted administrators. School authorities then contacted the DuPage County Children's Center.Flint's next court date is set for April 16, 2021.
    No I'd turn into borat and say "high five, its nice"

Comment

Not if he were 17. If he was 12 or 13 definitely.

Comment

Yeah I would. First of all I don't pay taxes so they can seduce my son.

Second of all... i want to get those taxes back in court boiiiiii

Comment

Every opportunity i get to take someone's money, I'm going to take it.

If you rape my underage son I'm sueing you for everything you got plus the sink.

Morally do I care that my son ****ed a woman? Hell no. I just want to take advantage of the situation.

Comment

A Lombard woman accused of having an inappropriate sexual relationship with a Glenbard East High School student while she interned at the school pleaded guilty Friday to misdemeanor battery.

Elizabeth Flint, 22, of the 800 block of South La Londe Avenue, had been free on $50,000 bail while charged with criminal sexual assault.

The former Ms. EIU Fitness 2017 will now serve 10 days in the DuPage County Sheriff's Work Alternative Program (SWAP) and be placed on two years of probation.

Prosecutors alleged Flint, a teacher's aide, performed sexual acts with the 17 yr old student on three separate occasions in April 2018 at her home.

The alleged assaults were uncovered when school personnel grew suspicious of Flint's behavior and alerted administrators. School authorities then contacted the DuPage County Children's Center.Flint's next court date is set for April 16, 2021.
            She's not hot. Too bony, too muscular. Face is not that pretty. I like my women thick.

Comment

No, I'd give 'em a high five and raise in his allowance.

Comment

If he’s 17 and she’s 22? Absolutely not. If he’s 13/14 and under possibly yes.

Comment

Hell no,

He is 17 and she is 22...she is fine AF too. That's a win

Comment

This has to be looked into. These bjtches are going to jail left, right and center and they wont stop. There is an actual website bringing attention to the types of women doing this.

Comment

Working...
                    X