No announcement yet.

Alex Jones exposed for liking trannies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TipOfTheWhip View Post
    Well, the thing is that as fast as stocks go up, they can come down. Stripping regulations and giving the rich more breaks will of course make them happy, but every bubble has to pop sometime. The bigger issue is how we're reaching an apocalypse, worldwide, and are doing nothing to stop it. In between automation and climate change, it's only a matter of time before even the "Capitol" starts feeling its effects. Trump might actually be a manifestation of that. We're freakin' doomed.
    All the guys I know at BofA will be shorting stocks left and right. Cyclical. But, stay strong, have a plan.. I’m still formulating my plan. Ill be in India, trying to get my lil business going. I’m in talks with a water desalination company to try to get them to donate it to wher I’ll be. I’m thinking of the Philippines, New Zealand, New Nexico. My people got enough land..

I see doom too, but I need a plan .. I have been through Reaganomics, we got free,government food delivered in trucks to my hood. Pacification food.. we had 100lb sac of rice and beans, we made it out of that.. we are hitting a tipping point, so let’s,see how it goes.. I believe in God, I get my strength from a God. I don’t have the necessary faith to believe in evolution.

Be strong, don’t panic, it’ll be fine. Stop watching doomsday stuff on the net.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

Many of the most vocal anti-tranny / anti-gay folk turn out to be the most closeted gay folk in their private time. This isn't a shocker.
      Alex Jones is anti gay and ant tranny?

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
        Alex Jones is anti gay and ant tranny?
        I think its a set up

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X