No announcement yet.

Mega pick em ii: Yay or nay?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mega pick em ii: Yay or nay?

Okay gentlemen, just looking for a bit of input from the Pick Em players about the fights this Saturday and which ones we'd like to see on the Pick Em.

There's 4 decent cards on this weekend, from the UK, Texas, Vegas and Cali, all with headliners that could make respectable Pick Ems:

Usyk vs Delboi
    Tank vs LSC
    Monster vs Moloney
    Munguia vs Tureano

You may have noticed a little exchange on the Masterthread where I outline two main options, either running with just the 4 Main Events or a more ambitious set of Pick Ems including the best undercard fights which would bring the total up to 8 fights for the weekend, adding:

Selby vs Kambosos
    Brodnika vs Mayer
    Regis vs Heraldez
    Ellis vs Rocha

Your choice gentlemen, I personally fancy the 8 fight option, they're all pretty decent fights and since we lost a good 3 months of the year I reckon we got time to make up... and of course it's always fun to shake thinks up a bit, see whther we can get any big winners. However. I'm not looking to push it if most folk rather just stick with the headliners, I thought last months Mega PickEm went rather well, but some of you may have felt having so many fights in one weekend was a bit much. If so let me know, and of course, as ever, any other ideas or suggestions are more than welcome.

Public Poll Included although only the votes of current Pick Em players will be counted towards the total. Please make your will known gentlemen.

K
    8 Fights! Hell yeah! More the Better!
    77.78%
    4 Fights. No need to scrape the Barrel, dude.
    16.67%
    Neither / Other - please give detail in thread.
    5.56%

The poll is expired.

Ewa requests the pleasure of your company on Saturday Gents. She promises to give you a show to remember.

Comment

I need more opportunities to gain more points to climb up the standings (or gain nothing and plunge down further ) so I voted for "the more, the merrier"...

Comment

I vote for 8 picks.

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
          I vote for 8 picks.
          your vote not yet in bro?

Comment

When it was fewer fights and I could watch film on everyone in question, I was in the lead. Burned out on too much boxing between the studying up and watching live fights. That being said, I’ve fallen behind and need the 8 to catch up as I’ve fallen behind.

Comment

As I already said Munguia and Johnson is on Friday. I'd like to see the other 4, with the addition of Selby Kamboso, or the Prograis Heraldez fight also at most. So 5 or 6 for other is my vote
              Last edited by YoungManRumble; 10-26-2020, 04:55 PM. Reason: clarified and corrected error

Comment

Koba,
                Let's do 8!!

Comment

11 - 1 - 1 currently. Rougarou approves gentlemen...

Comment

Well looks like I better start doing my homework early so I can make that push for the top 10 or top 5 better yet

Comment

Working...
                    X