No announcement yet.

Your Favorite Hispanic Serial Killer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VegasMichael View Post
    Juan Corona. Killed 25 migrant farm workers in California. Had schizophrenia and received over 20 shock treatments. He died earlier this year.
    interesting.. thanks for edumakating me on this puto..

i still say that... if pee wee gaskins was a latino.. he would be my number one draft pick, for serial killers..

these amatures to harvest the weak.. i do not understand why people fold so fast and get slaughtered. and go down without a fight..
    when i was down, fci sheridan and three rivers.. prison.. i met

i knew this man...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55pXxxRt70k
    i knew and met other killers.. they were so quiet and avoided conflict.. killing weak people was easy? i do not kow, but they were trying to blend in and lay low..

i would regularly give them hell..

i was unimpressed.. my cousin, in mexico.. is death.. he is evil.. my wife met him once, and she felt sick and disturbed.. ..

they got a very negative energy.. ...

i met a few guys who killed people, most were sad, and regretted everything. and i know would never hurt anyone agian.. others.. were hungry to do it again... i wanted them. to spend time and help them, to never do bad again..

my wife is happy,, that she is with a guy who will do whatever is needed to protect her and her family from guys who think they are bad azz or hunters..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      interesting.. thanks for edumakating me on this puto..

i still say that... if pee wee gaskins was a latino.. he would be my number one draft pick, for serial killers..

these amatures to harvest the weak.. i do not understand why people fold so fast and get slaughtered. and go down without a fight..
      when i was down, fci sheridan and three rivers.. prison.. i met

i knew this man...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55pXxxRt70k
      i knew and met other killers.. they were so quiet and avoided conflict.. killing weak people was easy? i do not kow, but they were trying to blend in and lay low..

i would regularly give them hell..

i was unimpressed.. my cousin, in mexico.. is death.. he is evil.. my wife met him once, and she felt sick and disturbed.. ..

they got a very negative energy.. ...

i met a few guys who killed people, most were sad, and regretted everything. and i know would never hurt anyone agian.. others.. were hungry to do it again... i wanted them. to spend time and help them, to never do bad again..

my wife is happy,, that she is with a guy who will do whatever is needed to protect her and her family from guys who think they are bad azz or hunters..
      There's a couple of bad dudes in South America who killed over a hundred. I always thought Jeffrey McDonald was guilty as hell. What were you inside for?

Comment

There's a couple of bad dudes in South America who killed over a hundred. I always thought Jeffrey McDonald was guilty as hell. What were you inside for?
        he .. Mcdonald was so high profile... me.. i met more prolific killers.. who were in prison for non violent felonies.. i got no reason to doubt them.. most of them killers.. were nothing to look at..

i never saw there dicks dongs or chorizo.. but they had charisma.. most of them hid in church.. .... in prison weak guys who are serial killers, child..moles.. basic gabage..find god..

he helped me... he saved guys.. hwo who over dosed on heroine. .. i had serious ankle damage.. i feel like a hoe.. betrying a guy who helped me... ... in prison.. you go to sick call, and get guys or girls.. filipino fools giving you asprin or tylenol..

mc don..had the grace and mercy to help me rehabilitate my ancle... ankle.. he was a GOD to us.. getting real medical attention. so i feel like a bish being unkind to a guy who made my life better.. he .. doc mcdonalad,,, saved people who over dosed in prison..

he was good like that.. ... just do not play any sport against him.. he struk out in baseball,and blwe blew a fuse.. i looked at my buddy... steve p.. and we said.. yeah... he did it.. . steve.. aka machine gun steve... ex mormon.. needed mexican support. to avoid bbc in his azz... he is solid.. hung with mexican's.. i don't know what really happened.. but he was one kind, and angry man... he got triggered.. he also saved lives..

i am confused.. weird.. i am not smart enough to figure it out.. he would be a great combat surgeon.. he is brilliant..evil... kind.. gentle.. do not make him mad..

do not make him mad..

Comment

You still did not tell me what you were in for. What did you do?

Comment

I guess Ramon Arellano Felix counts. He liked boxing too.

Comment

You still did not tell me what you were in for. What did you do?
              koke... entiendes.... y dos personas, they the fed was giving out deals.. the knee grow judge appointed by regan.. a liar.....

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-...145-story.html

now ... tell me about you.. where you from..

look man.. i am in tokyo.. now.. my wife.. lets me .. yeah she lets me talk to my ex... beautiful.. my wife says.. papa she beautiful... she is from LA..state... flawless beauty...

look man... GOD.. he be taking everyone.. everysingle one,, i love.. gone... everyone i love... cry like this..... my life is kinda fuced... i pretend to be happy.. my wife loves me.. my kids sat there is no god.. i am jewish.. m y wife should hate me..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyaDlIirJnw

everything i touch... turns to chit.. i wish i never woke up this morning..

Comment

Originally posted by Murcielago View Post
                I guess Ramon Arellano Felix counts. He liked boxing too.
                yes... they loved boxing.. my cousin.. likes fighting roosters.. .. once.. his rooster got his beak broke... he got thrown in the garbage... his birds ...he loved loves... mata.. get his money right..

bad chit happen if you mess with his count..

Comment

koke... entiendes.... y dos personas, they the fed was giving out deals.. the knee grow judge appointed by regan.. a liar.....

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-...145-story.html

now ... tell me about you.. where you from..

look man.. i am in tokyo.. now.. my wife.. lets me .. yeah she lets me talk to my ex... beautiful.. my wife says.. papa she beautiful... she is from LA..state... flawless beauty...

look man... GOD.. he be taking everyone.. everysingle one,, i love.. gone... everyone i love... cry like this..... my life is kinda fuced... i pretend to be happy.. my wife loves me.. my kids sat there is no god.. i am jewish.. m y wife should hate me..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyaDlIirJnw

everything i touch... turns to chit.. i wish i never woke up this morning..
                  I still don't know what you were inside for but if you don't want to say that's fine. As for me I am from NY but live in Vegas now but in two years I am moving back. Sick of the Southwest.

Comment

I still don't know what you were inside for but if you don't want to say that's fine. As for me I am from NY but live in Vegas now but in two years I am moving back. Sick of the Southwest.
                    too many mexican's.... speak spanish? puerto rican

?

my michael is a usmc. guy.. his pic is in my photos...

i am his uncle.. his nino, and his boss.. he shot up fools in afghanistan...

tell me about you... michael.. is in my list of photos..

tell me about you
                    Last edited by Zaroku; 12-01-2019, 10:48 AM.

Comment

too many mexican's.... speak spanish? puerto rican

?

my michael is a usmc. guy.. his pic is in my photos...

i am his uncle.. his nino, and his boss.. he shot up fools in afghanistan...

tell me about you... michael.. is in my list of photos..

tell me about you
                      I don't speak Spanish but Mexicans are not the reason I want to leave. Hell, I teach in the public school system in Vegas and 75% of my kids are Mexican. I miss the change of seasons and want to be closer to family. My parents are up there in age and I want to be there for them. I'm a Navy vet and appreciate your son's service.

Comment

Working...
                      X