• Show
Clear All

THis content creator deserves an A+. I approve

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
      Not bad work at all bud
      Thanks!

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
      At 0:53 you can see someone in the background get in place to take a photo and signal to Conor, they set the whole thing up. A push disguised as a KD.
      I didn't notice that. Good eye!

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
      I liked it minus three things, the snoring, him talking about what he's going to do to Mayweather (this video should be just on McGregor vs Paulie, based on the title) and the end music, it doesn't go with the content, other than that, you can tell you took sometime with the video, it wasn't boring. What video software you use? Filmora?
      Thanks for the feedback and I agree. After I posted it I felt the snoring was a bit much and could have been edited out as well as keeping it to Malignaggi/McGregor. I use Final Cut Pro X.

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      You didn't include the first 2 seconds.
      Sorry, what do you mean exactly?

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
      This content creator deserves an A+. I approve
      Thanks man!

Comment

Its interesting that even though I put the session in slow motion I still get people ignoring the lead feet being tangled as well as ignoring the push behind the head. Smh...

Comment

Just to let you know I am disliking the video with my 15 YouTube accounts. Pathetic.

Comment

I change my opinion on this now.

I saw Paulie as being off balance and thought the right hand landed, causing the fall. But its clear from this slow motion video that paulie was ALREADY FALLING before conor even threw the right hand and its clear their feet were tangled.

Its a slip, not a knockdown.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
              Just to let you know I am disliking the video with my 15 YouTube accounts. Pathetic.
              15 views on a monetized account/video is fine by me. Keep the Adsense rolling in. Thanks!

Floyd has made millions on hate, I'll get some of that paper too. Pass it around to your friends for more dislikes. Cheers!

Comment

Check your dislikes now. Thats what you get.

Comment

I mean, I get where Paulie is coming from. He technically has a point to argue, and of course he's gonna argue it. But it wasn't like he made it out to be. Honestly, in the heat of a fight, I could definitely see that being called a knockdown. The bottom line is, he didn't look good, and this whole thing is a bad look for him. He needs to just drop it. It's not that big of a deal. He's making it worse.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
                    Check your dislikes now. Thats what you get.
                    lol, damn.....

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post
                      15 views on a monetized account/video is fine by me. Keep the Adsense rolling in. Thanks!

Floyd has made millions on hate, I'll get some of that paper too. Pass it around to your friends for more dislikes. Cheers!
                      You have 250 views. You wont make any money on this.

Comment

Working...
                      X