JuanMa Celebrates his win by getting sparked by opponents trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Juanma is a mad man ,he was on drugs probably LMAO

Comment

Haha. I couldn't believe it when I saw that ****!
      True hatred between these two camps here.
      Well worth the PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        Did you see that trainer? he was going to war. What a savage.
        The trainer brought the heat. Old **** still has guts, like me. He still brought the heat. He still got jizz in his nuts, and can still sling 'em!

I could eat dinner, drink vodka shots and beat the **** out of buttocks.UTLER while I remain seated. I'd then leave a massive turd on his face and chest and then I'd blame him for the beat down & turd facial I would lay on his pvnk ass.

I might make a thread, " Zaroku vs Buttocks.UTLER, who you got, vote and discuss. "
        Last edited by Zaroku; 10-30-2016, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          The trainer brought the heat. Old **** still has guts, like me. He still brought the heat. He still got jizz in his nuts, and can still sling 'em!

I could eat dinner, drink vodka shots and beat the **** out of buttocks.UTLER while I remain seated. I'd then leave a massive turd on his face and chest and then I'd blame him for the beat down & turd facial I would lay on his pvnk ass.

I might make a thread, " Zaroku vs Buttocks.UTLER, who you got, vote and discuss. "
          I got Big Z by first round ko
          While seated haha

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
            I got Big Z by first round ko
            While seated haha
            Thanks bro, he'd be in a wheel chair and never post again. I wish I could beat some common sense into him, but I ain't God, and only the grave can fix the level of stupidity he pridefully brings to this site.

I feel bad for **** heads who look down on others and believe themselves to be better.

I'd **** his pvnk azz up!

Comment

If it wasn't for the ropes that first shot might have dropped JuanMa

Comment

damn those ropes for being there to hold him up

that would have been one of the classic boxing outtakes if he went down from a trainer counterpunch

Comment

Lmao his trainer nearly had Juanma in a wheelchair

Comment

lol @ this thread

Comment

I must say doe the Puerto Rican press girls are more delicious than the Tecate or Corona hunnies.

Comment

Working...
                      X