Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are you ****ing serious.........

lmfao.......

Comment

Has t not been proven that the moon controls the tides ?

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
        Astrology is a pseudoscience that has been thoroughly debunked by legitimate science on countless occasions. It's nothing more than primitive man's first attempt at understanding astronomy.

I have my reservations regarding any individual who believes in this sort of laughably ridiculous nonsense.
        I agree. The stars have nothing to do with our lives unless one of them hits the earth.We determine our own future. If someone wants to believe in that stuff that's their choice and it's harmless but it's nonsense.The fighters will decide this fight and the position of the moon and the stars will have nothing to do with it.

Comment

Astrology is a pseudoscience that has been thoroughly debunked by legitimate science on countless occasions. It's nothing more than primitive man's first attempt at understanding astronomy.

I have my reservations regarding any individual who believes in this sort of laughably ridiculous nonsense.
          Originally posted by major handz View Post
          Has t not been proven that the moon controls the tides ?
          The tides, yes. Our future, no.

Comment

So OP Floyds chart suggests hes screwed?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              The tides, yes. Our future, no.
              You probably google debunked stuff and astrology like I said this debate is no different than a street fighter vs mayweather people who have no proof though trial studies and test should not try to defend the legitimacy of astrology this is not your local news paper this is a science that is used in Indian religion for many things way before many times this roots back to roman and Greek mythology .. The babaloniyans the same god In Catholicism
              Who suggested astrology works

Comment

Originally posted by major handz View Post
                http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-b...r=2013&lang=en

This is Floyd's transits during fight week and especially the 14th and 15th if you go to the same website and look at the dates he has fought most of them are spot on.

On the contrary Floyd has mars in a tight opposiitoon come fight night which could dictate the pace of which he fights his fight or decides to trade

Canelo seems to have the much better of the two charts http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-b...r=2013&lang=en

By the way for any of those who comment yet have no idea about the study please don't even bother unless you have the slightest defense or knowledge about anything related to astrotheology

This thread came from Uranus

Comment

Search for a free natal chart of yourself and understand what it says about you there is no coincidence see for yourself http://youtu.be/iIAeg_8yvDA

Comment

Agree 100%

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      I don't believe in astrology; I'm a Sagittarius and we're skeptical.
                      that's hilarious man,i dont think anyone got it tho

Comment

Working...
                      X