GGG can give Ward a fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ehhh, I have Ward winning in a not so close fight

Comment

I mean I don't think you guys are giving him enough credit. I think Ward is better too but not THAT MUCH better, I'd give him a 70% chance GGG 30%. That means if they fight 10 times Ward wins 7. GGG wins 3 thats more than you can say about a lot of opponents.

Comment

I think Ward boxes him silly, he's something Golovkin has not faced yet and by far the toughest fight of GGG's career. Can't say Golovkin is Ward's toughest opponent.

Comment

Not a chance. Ward is too big, fast and he targets openings like the Terminator targets Sarah Conor. But, I appreciate the way this thread was titled, "could he" rather than the typical "he would" b.s. that happens after a win.

Comment

He had enough trouble catching Ouma.

You think he's catching Andre Ward regularly enough to win?

He needs to stick to his own division. I don't think he'd win a round.

Comment

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
              Yes or no? I think he gives Ward the fight of his life Ward even seemed to speak highly of him during the broadcast.
              Glovokin will beat anyone from 154 to 168, some bafoons on this web site think it's a joke but when these cowards actually Fight Glovokin they will see it wasn't no joke

Comment

I mean I don't think you guys are giving him enough credit. I think Ward is better too but not THAT MUCH better, I'd give him a 70% chance GGG 30%. That means if they fight 10 times Ward wins 7. GGG wins 3 thats more than you can say about a lot of opponents.
                Gee I'm impressed with you math skills

Comment

Ward's inside game beats Golovkin but if a ref (e.g. Pabon) takes that inside game away then all bets are off.

Comment

I cannot comprehend how you can even think this.

This hype is ridiculous. Even despite showing he can be outboxed. Is GGG gonna KO Dawson at 175 too? Or do we need another fight first.

But really, what has GGG done that makes you think this? His MW resume isn't that great right now, but you'd prefer him 3/10 times over one of the most proven, P4P guys in the sport? That's a weightclass above him?

Comment

GGG is a good solid fighter, but I don't think it would be much of a fight. Ward UD.

Comment

Working...
                      X