Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leonard Elerbe tweets "big things popping in 13!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it's not against Pacquiao or Martinez then not really going to get too excited

Comment

Who the **** follow Ellerbe?

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHat View Post
        Who the **** follow Ellerbe?
        Thissssss guy!!!!!

Comment

Oh uh, Floyd is back with his usual deceptive practices. He'll promise to fight ten more times this time. Anything fans want to hear. He wants your money, then disappear after getting them. I'm not buying it.

Comment

Comment

A few days before Pacquiao fight, never saw this coming

Comment

ellerbe's and floyd's nuptial agreement announcement

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                  Oh uh, Floyd is back with his usual deceptive practices. He'll promise to fight ten more times this time. Anything fans want to hear. He wants your money, then disappear after getting them. I'm not buying it.
                  They aren't forced to buy it. He sells PPV's because people want to watch them, you might think the fight is rubbish but it's not your money.

Comment

He's gonna announce that him and Floyd are getting married.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
                      No clue my guess is its a press conference on in 13 days to announce his next fight. I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess he fights for showtime/CBS and takes all TV AD REVENUE.
                      lol, no. don't think he meant in, specifically, 13 days, but for the year 2013. if anything is going to be announced it will, however, be soon. maybe within the week of this fight or the week after while there's a lot of media attention on boxing. it's just smart business planning. But if it was the other way around....

Comment

Working...
                      X