Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia is underrated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The left hook he landed on Khan was lucky, but it was early in the fight and even if he would've not landed that shot it was still early in the fight and he eventually was going to land one on Khan!! Garcia was taking Khans shots well and was little by little timing Khan! With Khans weak chin the KO was inevitable!!

Comment

I agree....

Comment

He's like a Maidana with ok boxing skills, but the combo makes him dangerous. I can see him getting outboxed by a top fighter. I think he has reached his peak as far as what he can do. I think Marquez would give him the business

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          His 2end win over Morales was expected,but his 1st was not..Very good win(his 1st over Morales)for Garcia imo...
          I agree. Any win over an ATG like Morales is important win for his confidence for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by pocos_pero_loco View Post
            The left hook he landed on Khan was lucky, but it was early in the fight and even if he would've not landed that shot it was still early in the fight and he eventually was going to land one on Khan!! Garcia was taking Khans shots well and was little by little timing Khan! With Khans weak chin the KO was inevitable!!
            Here we go with the lucky punch stuff again.

Comment

I think that he is a very overrated fighter and can see him getting picked a part by an opponent with good technique.

Comment

He is ranked 1st at 140 but I must admit Mathysse will KO him if they ever fight, but I know Oscar is not that stupid to ruin a fighter that has a big momentum

Comment

My hatred for him is deminishing tbh. If you get passed his grills, ghetto music and his obnoxious father he's not THAT bad.

I'll root for him against Zab Judah and Brnoner

Comment

How anyone can pick him over matthyse is beyond me, people rave about his timing, but that really isn't going to help him much when matthyse is bludgeoning him with sickening punches from the opening bell. This ain't going to be a mid range hook fest or an in and out kangaroo type deal

I'd go matthyse within 4, based on what I've seen including the khan fight where believe it or not garcia showed a lot of flaws

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                      I think he get's the credit he deserves..But let's be honest,I don't believe he did that much yet...He beat Khan(which is his biggest win)and Morales(the first fight I'll give him credit for)but there are a bunch of fighters I can see giving him a real hard time and possible beating him..Peterson Lucas Rios Marquez(if he chooses to go down to 140lb after he loses to Pac)...I have to see more from Garcia..But he is on the right path,can't be mad at him to this point...
                      Morales was coming off surgery in the first fight and didn't make weight. If anything, the 2nd fight should mean more, and especially when you factor in the KO.

Comment

Working...
                      X