No announcement yet.

canelo KILLS lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by garfios View Post
    I'm not mad I just don't agree that's all, Lara won 9 out of 10 rounds if those body punches has done any damage the fight would had been closer, lara wnet in there and did what he always do, beat up the guy that they put in front of him, I just wish DeCubas give the ok for Lara-Molina rematch and everyone will c what kind of talent Lara really is.
    were gonna get k9/lara possibly

Comment

• Originally posted by 915angel View Post
      im not very high on lara but i think he could ud k9
      If you were more honest you will say that you are not high on Lara's because he is a serious threat to canelo's, and if Lara's were to be Mexican you will be telling the world how good he is you are a fanboy not a fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by 915angel View Post
        were gonna get k9/lara possibly
        A least K9 has fought better competition than canelo, but who hasn't?

Comment

If you were more honest you will say that you are not high on Lara's because he is a serious threat to canelo's, and if Lara's were to be Mexican you will be telling the world how good he is you are a fanboy not a fan.
          for one i rate chavez jr > canelo i just dont see greatness in lara

Comment

A least K9 has fought better competition than canelo, but who hasn't?
            Canelo's best opponents: faded Shane Mosley, Ryan Rhodes, Matthew Hatton, Alfonso Gomez

K9's best opponents: Sechew Powell, faded Cory Spinks, past-prime Kassim Ouma

Both of their resumes leave something to be desired lol

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
              Canelo's best opponents: faded Shane Mosley, Ryan Rhodes, Matthew Hatton, Alfonso Gomez

K9's best opponents: Sechew Powell, faded Cory Spinks, past-prime Kassim Ouma

Both of their resumes leave something to be desired lol
              I can play that game too.

Lara

Williams coming off a devastating knock out loss to Sergio and still got the "L".

Molina who he actually lost to

Hearns LOL!!

You want to talk about resume to be desired? Lara is the same way if so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post

Lara

Williams coming off a devastating knock out loss to Sergio and still got the "L".

Hearns LOL!!

lol well aint that something

Comment

• I can see Lara jabbing Canelo's head off

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post

Lara

Hearns LOL!!

Please play the game lol. The problem is that every top 154lber has a lackluster resume. The only real names in the division are Cotto and Mayweather. Everyone else has the resume of a contender. Everyone else still needs to prove themselves to the audience. The only way we can legitimately analyze them is not by record, but by their skill and talent.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                      I can see Lara jabbing Canelo's head off
                      his little pillow jab aint nothing compared to a ginger jab

Comment

Working...
                      X