No announcement yet.

Smoking Is Professional

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smoking Is Professional

[IMG]http://ist1-1.filesor.com/***********.com/3/9/5/4/39544/E/F/V/P/EFVP/131942674446079xz.gif[/IMG]

maybe ganj

Comment

GIFSoup

Comment

You taking up smoking?

Comment

I'm starting to think that smoking bud is more like a fad than it is just getting high. Dumb kids smoke it and create a counter culture around smioking it. It gets really annoying.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
            I'm starting to think that smoking bud is more like a fad than it is just getting high. Dumb kids smoke it and create a counter culture around smioking it. It gets really annoying.
            i wont argue that the situation you speak of doesnt exist, but i dont agree or accept that it is the vast majority of people that smoke cannabis, i think its merely a minority in which the majority of negative connotations surrounding cannabis gets derived.

Comment

I used to smoke to get high. I got addicted though. That's bull**** what they say (that it's not addicting)

I was waking up in the middle of the night to take a few drags. First thing I did before taking a piss in the morning was smoke. Before going into school I had a spliff. Maybe it's because I've always had anxiety and that helped me deal with it, but without it my anxiety got worse.

Comment

it's been a fad of the american youth for generations now but that does not negate the fact that it is a healing plant with tons of positive remedies.

Medicinal Marihuana Association is A-OK!..........Rockin'

Comment

Either way the most annoying thing is sitting around a table with person who passes you a joint and you clearly state: I don't smoke bud anymore, no thanks. Yet somehow they try to pass it the second time around and you have to restate that. The third time I just accept it and then throw it on the floor and step on it.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

The third time I just accept it and then throw it on the floor and step on it.
                    Don't let your pride get you killed, bro.

Comment

Working...
                    X