Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Manny be remembered as the Multi-weight champion who captured the worlds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To me this whole thing is unfair to this man. He has never given anybody a reaon to doubt him. Now if he was an American or somebody with a lighter shade I don't think this would be an issue. Now tell me this why hasn't anybody accused Wladamir Klitschko on being on PED's or Steroids and he's ripped. He lost to lesser fighter early on his career and at the time he could barely take a punch and has 3 losses on his record. Now he's dominating the heavyweight division. Granted it is a weak division but he has improved over the years under the guidance of a great trainer Emmanuel Steward. Just like Manny he lost early in his career. And now looking back at it now the fighters he lost to by ko are not in his league now. Maybe at the time they were. He hooked up with Freddie Roach and he has improved over the years and he has 3 losses on his record. And now he is considered one of the best fighters in the world. What bothers me is that it takes an ex-con and former crackhead to accuse someone and people would believe it. People say why don't he take the test? Well last time I check the commision runs and regulate boxing not Floyd. Ok, lets look it at it this way. Some body tells you and the whole world that you are a ****sexual. The only way to prove it to him is to take his test and sleep with a woman that is 350 pounds, bald head, and missing teeth. The world has seen you beautiful women but they still question. Would you sleep with this woman to show him that your not gay? See how ridiculous this sounds? But its the truth. No other time in boxing has this happen but a former crackhead and ex-con cause this stir up and they got people believing it.

Comment

When it's all said and done, Manny will be an All Time Great and arguably on paper and yes highly debatable The Greatest Of All Time to ever lace up them gloves.

Comment

IMHO pac will be remembered as the only boxer to get 8th division champion, lineal and will be considered as the goat by the majority in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by GF of Boxing View Post
          Now tell me this why hasn't anybody accused Wladamir Klitschko on being on PED's or Steroids and he's ripped. He lost to lesser fighter early on his career and at the time he could barely take a punch and has 3 losses on his record.
          I personally do think the Klits are juiced to all hell, but since the HW division receives so little exposure here in the US anymore, the focus will fall on the biggest name. Tons and tons of baseball players use(d) PEDs, but the biggest name always comes up (Barry Bonds)...the cycling world is rampant with PED abuse, but the biggest name always comes up (Lance Armstrong)...the boxing world has been identified by Victor Conte as one of the sports most rampant with PED abuse, but again the biggest name will always come up (Manny Pacquiao).

If you do great and amazing things, people will question your achievements. I don't understand why Pacquiao deserves a free pass from this. If I were him I would have agreed to the tests immediately and made the largest payday in boxing history. My personal opinion is that Arum doesn't want to put Pac in a risky fight until he is sure that Pacquiao is hitting his twilight, then all of a sudden we will get the fight. The rest of this is all the Top Rank PR spin machine.

Comment

Originally posted by GF of Boxing View Post
            To me this whole thing is unfair to this man. He has never given anybody a reaon to doubt him. Now if he was an American or somebody with a lighter shade I don't think this would be an issue. Now tell me this why hasn't anybody accused Wladamir Klitschko on being on PED's or Steroids and he's ripped. He lost to lesser fighter early on his career and at the time he could barely take a punch and has 3 losses on his record. Now he's dominating the heavyweight division. Granted it is a weak division but he has improved over the years under the guidance of a great trainer Emmanuel Steward. Just like Manny he lost early in his career. And now looking back at it now the fighters he lost to by ko are not in his league now. Maybe at the time they were. He hooked up with Freddie Roach and he has improved over the years and he has 3 losses on his record. And now he is considered one of the best fighters in the world. What bothers me is that it takes an ex-con and former crackhead to accuse someone and people would believe it. People say why don't he take the test? Well last time I check the commision runs and regulate boxing not Floyd. Ok, lets look it at it this way. Some body tells you and the whole world that you are a ****sexual. The only way to prove it to him is to take his test and sleep with a woman that is 350 pounds, bald head, and missing teeth. The world has seen you beautiful women but they still question. Would you sleep with this woman to show him that your not gay? See how ridiculous this sounds? But its the truth. No other time in boxing has this happen but a former crackhead and ex-con cause this stir up and they got people believing it.
            Vitali Klitschko already admitted to using steroids (dont remember which one)

ROY JONES JR. is a steroid cheat

MOSLEY purchased steroids from Balco

Pacquiao has taken blood tests, urine tests all done by experts for the commission and has passed them all, before and after fights, fighting 2 or 3 times per year.

His legacy will not be tainted.

Comment

honestly, when its all said an done, all manny will be remembered for is a great fighter who didnt want to take a drug test....

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
                Vitali Klitschko already admitted to using steroids (dont remember which one)

ROY JONES JR. is a steroid cheat

MOSLEY purchased steroids from Balco

Pacquiao has taken blood tests, urine tests all done by experts for the commission and has passed them all, before and after fights, fighting 2 or 3 times per year.

His legacy will not be tainted.
                I agree with you. His legacy will not be tainted. There has been alot of fighters (Boxing and MMA) just with in the last 10 years has came up positive for banned substance. So I believe the commision is doing a good job on finding the cheaters. But just like technology it advances and there is chance something may slip through.

Comment

He didnt refuse to take a blood test. He refused the type of testing.

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
                    honestly, when its all said an done, all manny will be remembered for is a great fighter who didnt want to take a drug test....

Wrong.. he agreed to blood testing. Just not Mayweathers blood testing..

And Manny has already caputred the worlds hearts and will be remember as a great multi-weight champion..

Comment

Working...
                    X