Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao's speed will be the defining factor in the Pac-May fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as fast as manny is, his past opponents are not on Mayweathers level as afar as defense and countering. the only way to beat Mayweather is to knock him out, which is doubtful even by a big puncher, or outbox him, and Manny isnt going to be able to do either one. Floyd has a nightmare style for Pac. plus there is no gameplan for Roach. Floyd's reach, right hand leads, accuracy, and counter punching skills will have Pac's face looking ripe enough for Freddy to throw in the towel by the 10th. thats only if Floyd does not knock Pac out earlier. it's just a bad match up for Manny. the best Manny can do is survive and lose by decision. i'd be really impressed with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Madaya View Post
      whens the last time Floyd fought a guy under the age of 50? or a fighter in their prime for that matter. Think about it
      okay wtf i asked a reasonable question i wasnt attacking your god you defensive insecure fool.

Comment

both floyd jr., and manny got speed, however, manny has that ability to take his opponent's punches in order to unleash his own bombs coming from all direction! the fight will remind us on how smoking joe beat ali in thier 1st fight! -Rolaz

-

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
          Why do *****s make Floyd out to be some untouchable target?

If DLH and Hatton could put a glove on him, Manny will have no problems.
          Hatton didn't land any big shots on Floyd.

Jab & controlling the distance is the key for Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Born2Live View Post
            Hatton didn't land any big shots on Floyd.

Jab & controlling the distance is the key for Floyd.
            you must re watch round 2 son

Comment

Originally posted by Rolaz View Post
              both floyd jr., and manny got speed, however, manny has that ability to take his opponent's punches in order to unleash his own bombs coming from all direction! the fight will remind us on how smoking joe beat ali in thier 1st fight! -Rolaz

-
              Unless Manny get old over nite, Manny can fight at an extreme paste for 3 mins of every round for 12 rounds.

Comment

You're absolutely right Madaya!

Pac's speed will be the defining factor in beating Floyd. He'll probably knock Floyd down a couple of times in the early rounds and Floyd will never adjust to Manny's lighting speed.

Pac UD.

Comment

Originally posted by Madaya View Post
                  you must re watch round 2 son
                  again in your opinion who is the fastest fighter manny has faced?

Comment

Originally posted by I <3 Manny View Post
                    You're absolutely right Madaya!

Pac's speed will be the defining factor in beating Floyd. He'll probably knock Floyd down a couple of times in the early rounds and Floyd will never adjust to Manny's lighting speed.

Pac UD.
                    Floyd is slow compared to pacquiao. I can see floyd right now walking right into one of floyds big shots. Look at Mayweather Mosley .... floyd almost got KTFO

Comment

Juan Manuel Marquez coped pretty well with Mannys speed.

Comment

Working...
                      X