No announcement yet.

Where is Zab Judah in all of this...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Zab Judah in all of this...

What happend to this guy?? He was suppose to fight mosley but it got cancelled due to some personal problems.

He fought miguel cotto but he lost in somewhat of a controversal fashion due to low blows

I heard mayweather say that Zab hit harder then shane. So why is he not fighting pacman???

Until mayweather and pacman can get something going, have Zab Judah vs Manny to kinda Gauge the mayweather/pacman fight. After all Zab Judah has a very similare style of boxing to floyd other then being southpaw, a bit faster then floyd but little less powerful.

PS: Floyd had a harder time with Zab then he did with marquez and marquez is around pacmans level
    Last edited by Box"K"ing; 05-02-2010, 03:22 PM.

Originally posted by Box"K"ing View Post
    What happend to this guy?? He was suppose to fight mosley but it got cancelled due to some personal problems.

He fought miguel cotto but he lost in somewhat of a controversal fashion due to low blows and him.

I heard mayweather say that Zab hit harder then shane. So why is he not fighting pacman???

Until mayweather and pacman can get something going, have Zab Judah vs Manny to kinda Gauge the mayweather/pacman fight. After all Zab Judah has a very similare style of boxing to floyd other then being southpaw, a bit faster then floyd but little less powerful.
    I don't think zab got the heart or stamina to dance with pac..
    After last night the world wants pac/mayweather..

Comment

I dunno...is there a specific place where C-level fighters hang out? If so that's where you'll find him.

Comment

LMFAOOO @ Clegg

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
          I dunno...is there a specific place where C-level fighters hang out? If so that's where you'll find him.
          he is in no way shape or form a C level fighter
          i think hes back in the 140lb class i remember seein him @ the urango alexander fight
          urango judah would be great

Comment

Zab would be eaten alive by Pacquiao if Zab doesn't catch him with something remarkable...

And he was probably watching the fight with friends or family...who knows...

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              Zab Judah a C-level fighter???

Are you fuking serious???

So I guess Floyd only has problems fighting C-level fighters and not guys like marquez who are in equal skill that of a manny pacquio???

Comment

Originally posted by Box"K"ing View Post
                Zab Judah a C-level fighter???

Are you fuking serious???

So I guess Floyd only has problems fighting C-level fighters and not guys like marquez who are in equal skill that of a manny pacquio???
                Judah got his ass beat by Baldomir and Clottey

He's not an elite fighter.

Comment

Zab had the talent, as he's probably the most talented fighter the last decade not named Mayweather. He simply lacked the intangibles that transcend good fighters to greats. No heart, dedication, focus, drive, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Barca View Post
                    Zab had the talent, as he's probably the most talented fighter the last decade not named Mayweather. He simply lacked the intangibles that transcend good fighters to greats. No heart, dedication, focus, drive, etc.
                    Well his still young at 32 years old and he has wealth of exprience and once he gets his fire he can give ANYONE a fight!!!

Shane is still 38 years old and his doing very well, zab still has a window of opportunity

Comment

Working...
                    X