Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The CONSPIRACY THEORISTS will have a field day with this...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
    our leadership being all which makes up the federal govt....

So then your contention is that the "federal government" deployed a muslim Major to Iraq? You think that relatively minor officers (below the rank of Colonel) are individually assigned to deployment not by their military commanders, not by the seven military ranks immediately above them but by elected officials who otherwise have no say in the daily management of the military?

Awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      So then your contention is that the "federal government" deployed a muslim Major to Iraq? You think that relatively minor officers (below the rank of Colonel) are individually assigned to deployment not by their military commanders, not by the seven military ranks immediately above them but by elected officials who otherwise have no say in the daily management of the military?

Awesome.
      i said nothing of the sort, douchebag.... i love how you try and mold my statements into something you can argue with because, quite frankly, you know you otherwise you'll just get pwnd....

Comment

i said nothing of the sort, douchebag.... i love how you try and mold my statements into something you can argue with because, quite frankly, you know you otherwise you'll just get pwnd....
        OK so you said that a Muslim was to be deployed to Iraq because of an incompetent federal government. Can you explain it in any other way?

Comment

OK so you said that a Muslim was to be deployed to Iraq because of an incompetent federal government. Can you explain it in any other way?
          if you can't read black and white contrasted text, i do not know how to help you.... i said

our leadership is terrible...

its that simple
          and you said "blah blah blah, let me mold your words into something i can argue with and maybe win"

while failing miserably

Comment

if you can't read black and white contrasted text, i do not know how to help you.... i said

and you said "blah blah blah, let me mold your words into something i can argue with and maybe win"

while failing miserably

So is there any connection between having a terrible leadership and this event? I'm not getting you. Somebody said that it was a bad move to have a Muslim officer deployed to Iraq to fight in a war he has an ideological opposition to, and your response was that the leadership is terrible.

Are you suggesting that there is a link between Nadal al-Hassan being deployed in Iraq and terrible leadership or are you not?

Comment

So is there any connection between having a terrible leadership and this event? I'm not getting you. Somebody said that it was a bad move to have a Muslim officer deployed to Iraq to fight in a war he has an ideological opposition to, and your response was that the leadership is terrible.

Are you suggesting that there is a link between Nadal al-Hassan being deployed in Iraq and terrible leadership or are you not?
              poor leadership at the top tends to trickle down into all areas of decision making....

Comment

poor leadership at the top tends to trickle down into all areas of decision making....
                So you are saying that the US military suffers from poor leadership?

Comment

So you are saying that the US military suffers from poor leadership?
                  how about instead of asking me "so you are saying....?" all the time, you take a minute and read what i said.... more of you trying to arrange my words into a manner that you can argue them...

Comment

how about instead of asking me "so you are saying....?" all the time, you take a minute and read what i said.... more of you trying to arrange my words into a manner that you can argue them...

Vet... to be fair.

When you say "the leadership", that is very vague. Do you mean the Colonel or Lt. General that Hasan reports up under? do you mean the Army Chief of Staff, do you mean the Joint Chiefs of staff...or do you mean the the Secretary of Defense and/or President?

The Army is this huge massive cruise ship. And if Julio is messing up the french fries on the Lido deck, i don't know that the captain or cruise director can be held accountable. Are they responsible? yes. It ALL falls under them.

...but I say that the kitchen supervisor is to blame.

Soooo, my assumption is that the Colonel or Base Commander is responsible. Nidal's immediate supervisors.

There are 600,000 active army in uniform. How many of those employee files should Senior officers look through?

Comment

If you were clearer in your words there would be less chance of you being misunderstood.

Comment

Working...
                      X