Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big mistake for Arreola to bring his daughters to the fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big mistake for Arreola to bring his daughters to the fight?

I think so, they were way too young to watch their dad take a viscous beating. I could understand if he brought his daughters to smaller fights that he knew he was going to win, but he is fighting the toughest fighter at heavyweight... Dumb or smart move?
    Yes, very dumb
    78.57%
    No, it helps him in the ring
    14.29%
    Other
    7.14%

Agreed. Look at my sig

Comment

True not too smart but hey he's got pride and I guess had alot of confidence.

Comment

what can be expected from this overweight fool? only foolishness, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
          True not too smart but hey he's got pride and I guess had alot of confidence.
          I think its dumb, we all know how talented Vitali and Floyd are yet Floyd needs to still prove it against the top WWs. Its not like Chris was fighting a chump in that ring, he was a 5/1 underdog for a reason and even he should have known that before stepping in the ring.

Comment

oreola should've known he was gonna catch a beating and left them at home.

Comment

No it's not dumb, it's part of the fight game. He will lose some and win some, his family understands this.

Comment

its inapropriate to bring a young child to a fight and then he said **** in front of them many times to make matters worse.

Comment

Working...
                X