Which One Is Best???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
    Playstation 3 ****renlty has a loads more Exclusive game
    No it doesn't. The 360 has been out much longer so of course it has a lot more exclusive games.

Anyway...I prefer the 360 because there are more games for it, and because it's been out for longer, a lot of the older ones can be picked up cheaply. Crackdown, Saints Row, Dead Rising, Command and Conquer 3, Kane's Wrath, TNA are all games that I like for 360 that can be picked up for £10 or less.

I own both and use the 360 a lot more. It's a matter of taste though. Look at the games for both and decide what ones are more suited to you.

Comment

Gta 4 dlc, New Bioshock, loads of good 360 stuff coming. Tekken, Gta, Final Fantasy and Devil May Cry have all gone from Ps3 exclusives to multi format, that should show you something.

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
        Gta 4 dlc, New Bioshock, loads of good 360 stuff coming. Tekken, Gta, Final Fantasy and Devil May Cry have all gone from Ps3 exclusives to multi format, that should show you something.
        GTA has really gone from a PS3 exclusive, to a 360 exclusive now. That's should show you a whole lot.

Comment

Originally posted by sickwitit View Post
          I only have had a Play Station2. Im thinking on the Play Station3..but i dont know if I should get a Xbox 360! Which one is best and Why?50
          Right now? PS3,its year 2009,Xbox at the mo has no games worth mentioning that are coming out this year beside Alan Wake,all the rest is DLC

Ps3 has GOD OF WAR 3 ,HEAVY RAIN,UNCHARTED 2,KILLZONE 2,MAG,,INFAMOUS,man,do i need to say more? As of now PS3 is the better option,way better option

Oh and my Xbox has been ok for 2 years,but the mileage is coming,its begining to not recognise games and mistake it for DVDS,and no word of a lie,my bro had to send his xbox back around 6 TIMES because of the RROD,last year i played the **** outa the 360,this year,its been ps3
          Last edited by bishop2006; 03-28-2009, 11:19 PM.

Comment

PS3 for sure....110% you should buy the ps3!!

Comment

RROD my ass....

I had my XBOX for 4 years and nothing EVER HAPPENED TO IT....

The reason you get RROD is because it over heats.... Thats why it says put it in a well vented area, just like the PS3.....

Now I have a Halo3 XBox360, and NO PROBLEMS......

You just have to take care of it...

You talk about the RROD... What about the Dust factor that KILLS the PS3... And they wont fix it??? Okay...

you see only the good off PS3 and the bad of 360..... Do pros and cons on the both of them...

And by the way to the thread starter... If you want to play GAMES...360 is better... If you want a blu ray player that is average at best at gaming, get a PS3...

Ps3 is a better MEDIA PLAYER..... XBox is BY FAR the better GAMING SYSTEM...........

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
                RROD my ass....

I had my XBOX for 4 years and nothing EVER HAPPENED TO IT....

The reason you get RROD is because it over heats.... Thats why it says put it in a well vented area, just like the PS3.....

Now I have a Halo3 XBox360, and NO PROBLEMS......

You just have to take care of it...

You talk about the RROD... What about the Dust factor that KILLS the PS3... And they wont fix it??? Okay...

you see only the good off PS3 and the bad of 360..... Do pros and cons on the both of them...

And by the way to the thread starter... If you want to play GAMES...360 is better... If you want a blu ray player that is average at best at gaming, get a PS3...

Ps3 is a better MEDIA PLAYER..... XBox is BY FAR the better GAMING SYSTEM...........
                Microsoft should have fixed the problem of overheating. What a ridiculous oversight. All PC electronics need cooling. It shouldn't be difficult for them to fit a sufficient cooling solution but somehow they failed. RROD is a problem man. Maybe it wasn't for you, but it is for others.

I've been a supporter of xboxes since launch but since my lads have just returned their ninth - yes NINTH - xbox 360 I bought a ps3 which is far superior. The rrod is still there!! My lad sent his xbox 360 away for this reason and my brother has just returned his. Both bought at christmas and both lasted 3 months. Shoddy. RIP XBox

http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4-...e/Product.html

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

microsoft knew about RROD and the disk scratching problem, yet still sell consoles.....people who keep buying 360's are like women who won't leave their abusive husbands......

Comment

depends what games you want to play online, they are talking about making 360 live free, i gotta a ps3 and im gonna stick with it, the only thing thats better with xbox is the connection but it still messes up, plus ps3 has blu-ray and looks a hell of a lot better

Comment

Well if anyone gets a new 360, try and make sure you get the "Jasper" model which is the latest revision. It uses a 65nm GPU this time and uses less power (150W) so it's less likely to overheat and get the RROD problem. Apparently.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Working...
                      X