No announcement yet.

Grand theft auto IV multiplayer.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Move BRICKS View Post
    Hit me up when you've got it and we can play some matches.
    You got it on pc?

If so, what kind of rig do you have?

Comment

I play on PC and on Xbox 360. Custom rig.

Comment

I play on PC and on Xbox 360. Custom rig.

Good, i just hope i'll be able to play it on max settings. Most likely since console games are usually less demanding than pc games.

Comment

lol bought GTA IV when it first came out...beat the game in like 2 weeks....played a bit of online with friends...it was fun for a while, got bored.. sold it at some local game store.. for like $30. lol

I will wait for the next GTA..hopefully it'll be as fun as San Andreas.

Comment

But don't listen to me, I obviously don't know what I'm talking about. Let's learn from the pros?

Grand Theft Auto 4 Ratings:

1UP.com: A+
            Edge: 10/10
            Electronic Gaming Monthly: A+/A+/A
            Eurogamer: 10/10
            Famitsu: 39 of 40
            Game Informer: 10/10
            GameSpot: 10.0/10
            IGN: 10.0/10
            Official PlayStation Magazine (UK): 10/10
            Official PlayStation Magazine (Australia): 10/10
            Official Xbox Magazine: 9.5/10
            Official Xbox Magazine (UK): 10/10

Sorry, if you hate on this game you will lose the argument 10 times out of 10.
            I'll lose an arguement with what? just because they all gave it 10/10 score doesnt mean its the greatest game of all time, i dont really listen to reviewers anyway, they can be paid off or buy into the hype. Oh and all those other games you listed do have used copies yes, but gta4 has been traded in like crazy, i seen at least 50 used copies at my local gamestop.

Originally posted by mishka80 View Post
            lol bought GTA IV when it first came out...beat the game in like 2 weeks....played a bit of online with friends...it was fun for a while, got bored.. sold it at some local game store.. for like $30. lol

I will wait for the next GTA..hopefully it'll be as fun as San Andreas.
            Thats what I was expecting with this game, just like san andreas, that game is the best 3d gta so far. lol thats how much I bought my copy for, 30 dollars.

Comment

I'm installing it currently. Had to make a xbox live account to ****ing play online. Then i had to register to rockstar social club.

What happened to putting the cd in and playing?

Comment

Well this has to be the worse optimized pc game i have ever seen. I have a top of the line gaming pc i bought last summer and it's telling me i can only run the game on medium settings?

I can't even get my controller to work with the game. I should have downloaded it.

Comment

Originally posted by sleazyfellow View Post
                  I'll lose an arguement with what? just because they all gave it 10/10 score doesnt mean its the greatest game of all time, i dont really listen to reviewers anyway, they can be paid off or buy into the hype. Oh and all those other games you listed do have used copies yes, but gta4 has been traded in like crazy, i seen at least 50 used copies at my local gamestop.
                  Yeah, they've obviously been paid off. You're a moron dude, never did I say it was the greatest game of all time, nor did I compare it to any other GTA. I'll take 9-10/10 professional ratings over some random forum-goer claiming that he's seen "at least 50 copies at his local gamestop," which is ludicrous to being with.

Comment

Yeah, they've obviously been paid off. You're a moron dude, never did I say it was the greatest game of all time, nor did I compare it to any other GTA. I'll take 9-10/10 professional ratings over some random forum-goer claiming that he's seen "at least 50 copies at his local gamestop," which is ludicrous to being with.
                    So you result to insults because somebody didnt share your opinion with you? Professional ratings? ok man, those guys are pros and arent just like every other person who likes and plays games. You are sounding like the moron here. I guess gta4 made you gangsta

Comment

Well i got the game working fine and it's pretty damn badass. The only thing that annoys me is that the game doesn't have antialiasing(yet).

Comment

Working...
                      X