Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man tortured girlfriend's 8 year old son to death because he thought the son was gay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She was the boy's mom ffs.. smdh

Give them the same treatment they gave the kid, only this time while they are getting penetrated from behind..

Comment

Hatami explained that Aguirre and Fernandez beat and bit Gabriel, burned him with cigarettes, shot him with a B.B. gun, whipped him, starved him, fed him cat litter, and kept him gagged and bound before he was discovered on May 22, 2013.
      This schit ain't right man

I need a pick me up

Comment

They should both be put to sleep. Too bad they couldn't be tortured to death first.

Comment

I first heard about this yesterday on the radio then I read about it. This man is awful. Breaks my heart. Poor little guy, he is with God now so he is better off than any of us. Just so sad his life on this earth was miserable. All little kids want from birth is love, so so sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            I hope a cool guard mistakenly on purpose let the homies deal with him, same for his bish..
            it happens, some guards wanna see them pieces of shit hurt too.

They will leave him in a hall a minute too long on purpose knowing transit will be bringing some GP's through and that guard transporting GP will say something slick like "cant go yet they transporting that child rapist/killer" and then when they open that door and they see him BOOM its on.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              it happens, some guards wanna see them pieces of shit hurt too.

They will leave him in a hall a minute too long on purpose knowing transit will be bringing some GP's through and that guard transporting GP will say something slick like "cant go yet they transporting that child rapist/killer" and then when they open that door and they see him BOOM its on.
              Yep criminal justice.
              They'll let it go on fo 30 -45 sec.. A life time.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Sun space looking at some time

Comment

Thats awful, poor poor little soul. Them two should be eradicated, not that it would make it all ok. They need to experience the deepest level of regret, maybe theyd do themselves then....

Fat shtinkin cunts....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      Death penalty
                      Put him in general population

Comment

Working...
                      X