No announcement yet.

NFL ratings continue fall, latest Nielsen numbers show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    That's like somebody in the Depression saying, "Hey, unemployment isn't falling as fast as it did last year"
    Good post

The NFL is finished

RIP

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      The games during the first six weeks of the year averaged a dismal 15 million viewers... wow
      15million per week or all together from week 1-6?

Comment

Anyway in all seriousness I don't make much of this. The ratings were already falling year over year last year before any protesting players, so it's hard to measure how much impact the protests have had.

It is intellectually dishonest to look at these numbers without acknowledging that the trend of declining viewership started well before any protest ever happened.

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
        15million per week or all together from week 1-6?
        I think it's an average per week but I could be mistaken

Comment

Is Kapernick gong to show up for the meeting today?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Is Kapernick gong to show up for the meeting today?
            Ask his racist gf.

She speaks for him these days.

Somehow the fool lets her keep doing that, even after she burned his chance with Baltimore by spewing her racist drivel.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Ask his racist gf.

She speaks for him these days.

Somehow the fool lets her keep doing that, even after she burned his chance with Baltimore by spewing her racist drivel.
              When I came home from work yesterday I put on ESPN just in time and saw that he didn't go to the meeting.

How the...

Comment

Id like Kap to have his voice heard. But, in Santa Clara County where we paid to subsidize the stadium.. It's not cool with me..

He has a right to free speech, like we all have.
                I'm in Japan, a Sephardic Jew, at work I don't protest ****.
                After work.. Cool.

In Japan, people are asking me about this story. Before answering I asked them to tell me their opinion.
                I hear 9/10 times, he'd be fired in a second here. We got free speech here too Douglas MacArthur gave Japan a similar American type constitution. Japanese labor laws are better than in the US where, at least in California it's at will employment, meaning you can be fired without cause. If I protested anything that embarrassed my company, I'm gone.

Comment

"It's tough to start a fight when you're already on one knee." - Marcus Luttrell

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Id like Kap to have his voice heard.
                    What voice?

The voice of his black family abandoning him, a white family taking him in, him being given the proper schooling, everything he ever wanted, the ability to play in the NFL and become a millionaire?

That voice?

Only in America Mother ****ER.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                      What voice?

The voice of his black family abandoning him, a white family taking him in, him being given the proper schooling, everything he ever wanted, the ability to play in the NFL and become a millionaire?

That voice?

Only in America Mother ****ER.
                      Exactly ^*^^^^

Comment

Working...
                      X