Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So AGAIN, PEOPLE Justify MEXICAN Pandering in Floyd, Roger, GGG, BUT BRONER FINED?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So AGAIN, PEOPLE Justify MEXICAN Pandering in Floyd, Roger, GGG, BUT BRONER FINED?

who cares, we all know it's fun and games, let boxers do what they do....what's wrong are the double standards..

So people are saying that because Floyd or Roger wore a sombrero or make dates, to ''PANDER'' for the good of boxing, the way K2 & HBO have done with Golovkin.... to make SALES... because of course money and hype justifies any wrong doing or misinterpretation..

But when Broner said any African or Mexican can get it is bad? Hence the Can-man..

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post

who cares, we all know it's fun and games, let boxers do what they do....what's wrong are the double standards..

So people are saying that because Floyd or Roger wore a sombrero or make dates, to ''PANDER'' for the good of boxing, the way K2 & HBO have done with Golovkin.... to make SALES... because of course money and hype justifies any wrong doing or misinterpretation..

But when Broner said any African or Mexican can get it is bad? Hence the Can-man..
    In fairness,a few posters, I believe Bardock and [MENTION]Mexican Puppet[/MENTION] said they hated how GGG and his team were doing this crap a long time ago.

Obviously this is NSB so you know you have to deal with stupidity and double standards daily. That said, the difference in the reaction to Broner and GGG is interesting to analyze.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      In fairness,a few posters, I believe Bardock and [MENTION]Mexican Puppet[/MENTION] said they hated how GGG and his team were doing this crap a long time ago.

Obviously this is NSB so you know you have to deal with stupidity and double standards daily. That said, the difference in the reaction to Broner and GGG is interesting to analyze.
      If BJS says, ''look man...I just kicked this American's arse..if they want me to fight across the pond, the money's gotta be right.''

How is that difference if Broner says ''I just kicked a Mexicans ass.''

Is just country identification. Broner did NOTHING wrong ffs. He even said any AFRICAN can get it, but people ONLY focused on Mexican...

Comment

Ur late man....

Comment

You think double standards are something new to boxing? Can you name any other boxer who would get a TUE exception three weeks after receiving an illegal IV? How about fighters who cry about catch weights and then go and make fights at catch weights? Fighters who talk about respect for women and calling out other fighters for their abuse of women, and then proceed to beat on them. Fighters who cry about racism in boxing and then are caught on video spouting racist rhetoric and insults towards other fighters.

Broner should not have been held to a double standard for his comments. But, networks are very sensitive to this sort of thing now. He was using race in a divisive manner, not in a pandering, complimentary manner. One wrong word can sink someone's career on television. Intent doesn't matter in the eyes of the sponsors and subscribers.

Comment

Working...
          X