Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: "SOG" Ward vs "King" Kovalev II Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kovalev just can't stand he got his liver taken away... Borderline shots are still good shots and I saw the last few right on the belt ... I might be wrong though ...

Comment

• Another controversial one...

This will be another PAC/JMM series...

Comment

• Are people really trying to pretend Kovalev didn't look dead on his feet? I had Kov up but that tide turned quickly. Not a bad stoppage, Kov had defeat all over his face.

Comment

• Just saw the last one, it was a definite low blow. This is ridiculous that Weeks for one didnt atleast stop the fight and warn Ward and two he stopped the fight. Anyone who thinks that was a legit win for Ward is so biased it borders on mental illness. It was a hell of a good fight leading up to that and Ward genuinley had Kovalev hurt but to stop it like that is a travesty.

Comment

• Lol dougie Fischer and Dan Rafael both think the stoppage was legit.

Comment

• I just can't understand why there wasn't an eight count

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                Between Mayweather-McGregor sapping the life out of everything else happening and this corrupt nonsense, I think I'm done for a good while. I'm sick of boxing doing this over and over.
                Oh please babies. Kov was done, his cup was too high to get those calls. He was bent over dead on his feet..

Comment

• The new PAC/JMM series

Comment

• Originally posted by b0x
                    LMAO max calling borderline on the replay! HBO done
                    He said it after the most clear low blow of the punch too

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                      Ward's a fraud and Weeks is too, to think I thought he was doing a good job stopping the clinches lol.
                      Yeah I thought early on that Weeks was definitely going to be helping Ward all night.

Comment

Working...
                      X