No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mmmm Bazooka Bowls. Glug glug glug.

Being a bitch and drinking Cheeky V's. Trashy Tuesday.

Comment

• Comment

• Anyone ever had beer bread? I haven't, don't even know if it exists, just made it up. Haven't got Google in atm....

Comment

• Comment

• I sold one of my guitars to one of the kids I teach, got the feels kinda

I'm a phag, sorry. I have like 4 others that are worth more then that.

Comment

• Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
              I sold one of my guitars to one of the kids I teach, got the feels kinda

I'm a phag, sorry. I have like 4 others that are worth more then that.
              Acoustic or electricity reliant one? How many do you have? Sorry, the vodka has me super inquisitive.

Ima back down to the cider, fancied getting pissed just because. Then two cheeky joints under the bed. Work at 6am. Wankers.

Comment

• Originally posted by RightJab View Post
                Acoustic or electricity reliant one? How many do you have? Sorry, the vodka has me super inquisitive.

Ima back down to the cider, fancied getting pissed just because. Then two cheeky joints under the bed. Work at 6am. Wankers.
                Electric. Got 2 electrics, 2 acoustic and a 12 string acoustic as well... So I'll live haha.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
                    Electric. Got 2 electrics, 2 acoustic and a 12 string acoustic as well... So I'll live haha.
                    Damn homes you love them guitars. I played the trumpet for a year when I was 9, still on a 18 year hiatus because I was extremely poor, at best.

Oh and my older brother shoved it up his butt, didn't fancy it much after that tbh...(I was 9 and he's 11 years older than me, I never had a chance past that reach).

Do you teach a lot of clients?

The younger bro plays electric (bass) think he's in a band iirc. My older bro tried shoving his guitar up his butt too, but my younger bro is much bigger than both of us, so the older one got thrown out the room. True stories...

Comment

• Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
                      That's our very own Weltschmerz and he's Latvian not Lithuanian you cheeky bastard.

Comment

Working...
                      X