No announcement yet.

Recent photos of James Toney?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent photos of James Toney?

Even though Toney is past prime, I was somewhat optimistic to see that the fight will be at cruiserweight, forcing him to be at 200lbs.

Anyone seen any recent photos of him at a more svelt weight?

If you have Facebook he has a video of him training very recently and he looks to be in very good shape compared to what he used to look like. Very sharp and fast and powerful.

Comment

He's trimmed down a lot, looks much better for it. Still not what you'd call 'cut' but a big improvement. Shame his brain been turned to putty with all the punches he absorbed.

Comment

Originally posted by right_hand_lead View Post
        Even though Toney is past prime, I was somewhat optimistic to see that the fight will be at cruiserweight, forcing him to be at 200lbs.

Anyone seen any recent photos of him at a more svelt weight?

This is from August 20th at our Amateur show....

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
          This is from August 20th at our Amateur show....

What's with his Kimbo Slice beard?

Comment

Originally posted by right_hand_lead View Post
            What's with his Kimbo Slice beard?
            I have no idea it was odd seeing him again after years, there was a long line of people waiting to get in, Toney cuts in front of everybody... as I am wrapping my kids hands, im like look at this ****ing fool, then one of the USA members stops him, why? cus there is a fee to get in.. 5 dollars but James had a fighter there so it wasnt like he had to pay...
            He looked at him and said.... Man you know who the **** I am... as soon as he said that I busted up, i mean what are they going to say in response?

James looked over at us.... hey kid, this your boy....? its been a while since I have seen him and I was more shocked at the weight loss than anything... the craziest thing of that day, is that while his fighter was fighting the ref was making some questionable calls, and Toney went nutz and started going off on the ref and almost costed his fighter the fight, James stood up when they warned the fighter of I think a low shot...
            Are you kidding me? are you ****ing kidding me... the ref warned james to sit down or he would be DQd.... James went off again, I have the whole thing on Video its funny as all ****...

Comment

Working...
            X