Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Referee on Deontay Wilder: I Was Close To Stopping The Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Referee on Deontay Wilder: I Was Close To Stopping The Fight

Veteran referee Kenny Bayless admits that he was very close to stopping the rematch between Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury in the seventh round, at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. The fight was stopped in the seventh after Wilder's co-trainer, Mark Breland, threw in the towel. Wilder had been down in the third and fifth, and he was bleeding from the mouth and ear.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wilder has already blamed:

His costume
    His corner
    His corner being friends with Sugar Hill
    The referee
    Fury fighting dirty

King of Excuses for sure

Comment

Honestly the fight could have been stopped in the 6th Because by the 7th round Deontay Wilder had nothing left he could barely stand stumbling around the ring like a newborn giraffe. After the weigh-in expected Tyson Fury weight gain to slow him down after the 5th but he showed no signs of slowing down Deontay Wilder on the other hand was exhausted after the 3rd round.

Comment

Now that Wilder has attacked his character as an impartial ref, he has no reason to hold back.

Comment

I carnt believe he is still winging making excuses up! What a sore loser this Pratt is. I used to like Wilder but not no more, he has really spoilt himself by all this going on and excuses.

Comment

I am glad that people are finally seeing Wilder for the fraud he has always been. Not unifying. Avoiding the best for years. Wanting a body on his record. He has been a class A a-hole this entire time but people were enamored with his KOs. But they were against weak opposition so they should not have been regarded so highly. And him making excuses is nothing new, hes been doing it all this time. But usually the excuses are for why he won't fight the better boxers.

Comment

This situation, obviously embarassing for Wilder, is not positive for Fury either. A great HW fighter would have knock Wilder out before the towel was thrown. This is why Fury has pillow fists but obviously these pillows are too heavy for Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Dariusz View Post
                This situation, obviously embarassing for Wilder, is not positive for Fury either. A great HW fighter would have knock Wilder out before the towel was thrown. This is why Fury has pillow fists but obviously these pillows are too heavy for Wilder.
                A great heavyweight would have stopped him before the 7th? How do you know. Ali went the distance with people Foreman crushed, but Ali still beat Foreman. Nobody knows how long it wouldve took other greats, and at least a few wouldve been still a little weary of Wilders power, the only thing he has got.

Comment

If fury had AJ's power, wilder would have been KOed cold on the canvas before 7th.

Comment

Originally posted by Dariusz View Post
                    Pillow fisted?
                    2 clean knock downs?
                    Man
                    You sound like Wilder fanboy disappointed that he lost to Fury
                    Post is stupid

Comment

Working...
                    X