Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Golovkin Be Able To Take These Body Shots? All Night / All Day?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
    But dont you think he was very sloppy in last rounds of Ouma fight,for me it wasnt looking good,If GGG go so sloppy he wont be big threat for Canelo in this rounds,Canelo can defend him self.

The most important think is how will Ginger look in 160 and how his stamina will be.Lets see
    Help me out here. Since much of convo is all hypothetical with Ggg and Alvarez context.

If Ouma had been undefeated and was a seasoned 160 fighting Ggg, shouldn't we assume it would be easy work for Ouma, hence the style that exposed Lil'G.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
      Help me out here. Since much of convo is all hypothetical with Ggg and Alvarez context.

If Ouma had been undefeated and was a seasoned 160 fighting Ggg, shouldn't we assume it would be easy work for Ouma, hence the style that exposed Lil'G.
      Ez for Ouma great mw,GGG won cuse Ouma wasnt training before a fight and took GGG lightly,he have no chance with prepared Ouma,Alvarez eat him a life with body shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
        But dont you think he was very sloppy in last rounds of Ouma fight,for me it wasnt looking good,If GGG go so sloppy he wont be big threat for Canelo in this rounds,Canelo can defend him self.

The most important think is how will Ginger look in 160 and how his stamina will be.Lets see
        Yeah, whatever the reason (apparently he spend a coupla of days prior to the fight stuck at the airport with visa issues) Golovkin looked sloppy - and knackered - even earlier on in the fight. However he just continued to throw until eventually he simply wore Kassim down. It's whether Canelo can live with the kind of relentless pace Golovkin sets without getting tired himself - maybe he can, maybe he can't. I see Canelo having decent success on the counter at times, just not often enough to keep Golovkin at bay - though like you say, that's why they need to fight. Let's see how it falls.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
          Yeah, whatever the reason (apparently he spend a coupla of days prior to the fight stuck at the airport with visa issues) Golovkin looked sloppy - and knackered - even earlier on in the fight. However he just continued to throw until eventually he simply wore Kassim down. It's whether Canelo can live with the kind of relentless pace Golovkin sets without getting tired himself - maybe he can, maybe he can't. I see Canelo having decent success on the counter at times, just not often enough to keep Golovkin at bay - though like you say, that's why they need to fight. Let's see how it falls.
          Agree,i Cant wait for this fights,i guess we will wait a bit.

Comment

And Canelo is supposed to take body shots that are literally capable of breaking ribs? Right. You talk about stamina but fail to mention how much Canelo is lacking in that department. Against Murray, Golovkin would've been on track to throw over 900 punches, the most (I think) since Paul Williams first fight with Sergio, all while Murray was going downstairs as much as he could. Granted, Murray isn't the puncher Saul is, but lets not act like Saul is a massive puncher. He goes to the body well, but if you go through their respective careers and see how many kd's and ko's each have to the body, Golovkin has actually a lot. Canelo's tendency to go on the ropes is going to be his downfall. It's not gonna be some Foreman/Ali ****.

Comment

geez I wonder why Ouma's ribs weren't cracked...

Comment

Probably not because he'll be about 40 when Canelo grows the cajones to fight him.

Comment

GGG is a bum

Comment

Working...
                  X