• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Duggie View Post
    Humour me.
    *Humor....

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
      Tldr

I'm super tan and lean. I'm completely fine.
      Come on man your irish, we know that aint true

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
        Come on man your irish, we know that aint true
        Lolz...but real talk tho I am. I spend so much time outside it would be impossible for me not to....but it does take longer and more sun compared to other ethnic groups.

I gots a bad tan line

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
          Lolz...but real talk tho I am. I spend so much time outside it would be impossible for me not to....but it does take longer and more sun compared to other ethnic groups.

I gots a bad tan line
          You mean the eyeties from the north end, them ****s always walking about tanned, you should be proud to rep your pale skin and ginger hair bro

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
            You mean the eyeties from the north end, them ****s always walking about tanned, you should be proud to rep your pale skin and ginger hair bro
            My hair is brown in the winter but the sun will bake it into a light red type color. The sun is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
              How many cycles has he done, how much effort did he put in the gym, what was his body like before he started?

You can't say what steroids did or didn't do without knowing these things.
              They pretty much beend taking steroids for 15 years so you can tell who has the weaker receptors, kevin leverone was a skinny ectomorph skin and bones before steroids once he took them his body responded exceptionally well compared to others.

Comment

Its obvious true some people respond better to juice, but everyone is going to respond either way, are you sure that guy isn't just off his cycle in this video? You drop gains instantly once you come off.

Big rami is a good example of someone who responds insane to test. Just a genetic freak. Never seen anything like that dude.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2cbnJFFZW8&sns=em

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                  Its obvious true some people respond better to juice, but everyone is going to respond either way, are you sure that guy isn't just off his cycle in this video? You drop gains instantly once you come off.

Big rami is a good example of someone who responds insane to test. Just a genetic freak. Never seen anything like that dude.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2cbnJFFZW8&sns=em
                  Thats the thing with Roids, you can never maintain your gains, you will completely shrink, its better just to be natural and be content with your genetic potential you can still be lean and strong and muscular and still at least look youthful and handsome, but some dudes are insecure and want to look like monsters those guys suffer the most from health issues from roids and lose their gains fast once off.

Before and after roids look he lost everything

The guy is on cycle he just doesn't respond well compared to his friend. He is still lanky but he put on some weight but nothing impressive and thy use the same dosage you can see them training together.

Look at that dude on YT Bostin Lloyd he is a weak responder, he takes twice as many dosages as Olympia competitors but his body still looks like chit, he is big but with the amount of juice he takes he should be looking like Big Rami or Ronnie Coleman but he has weak genetics and receptors so he he doesn't.
                  Last edited by hectari; 07-30-2016, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Thats the thing with Roids, you can never maintain your gains, you will completely shrink, its better just to be natural and be content with your genetic potential you can still be lean and strong and muscular and still at least look youthful and handsome, but some dudes are insecure and want to look like monsters those guys suffer the most from health issues from roids and lose their gains fast once off.

Before and after roids look he lost everything

The guy is on cycle he just doesn't respond well compared to his friend. He is still lanky but he put on some weight but nothing impressive and thy use the same dosage you can see them training together.

Look at that dude on YT Bostin Lloyd he is a weak responder, he takes twice as many dosages as Olympia competitors but his body still looks like chit, he is big but with the amount of juice he takes he should be looking like Big Rami or Ronnie Coleman but he has weak genetics and receptors so he he doesn't.
                    That's ridiculous, Ronnie Coleman and rami are Mr. Olympia level bodybuilders, no one is going to look like them no matter how much juice they take.

I workout with bodybuilders, I've seen steroids in action, everyone responds, but no one responds like rami or Ronnie do. This is a vid of my boy who is pro, I use to spar with this dude, believe me everyone responds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yef4UhzWFMc&sns=em

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      More examples of guys who take steroids and respond well, their jaw becomes more masculine and their muscles grow

Dude from Baywatch before at 18 years old

After he admit he was addicted to testosterone

Zac Efron on roids muscular ripped body with square more masculine jaw, his body responds well to steroids, that white pale guy in the video should just quit he has the worst steroid genetics ever
                      Man... Efron looks crazy I swear...

Comment

Working...
                      X