Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you put your meat stick in a fat chick?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you put your meat stick in a fat chick?

I work with this fat chick and her tits are massive but so is she. I'm not saying I'm some stick figure myself I'm 5'10 and weigh 188-190 lbs. This beebs though is about 5'5 and a solid 260 maybe 270. Also the face is decent not spectacular. She has hit on me a few times and always talks about how she gets drunk and gets horny. So let's hear it would you smash a very obese woman? :wank:

just don't call it a meat stick in front of her, just in case.

Comment

I'd hit an obese woman square in the jaw with a hearns Duran straight right, leave that ***** alone

Comment

What are you 17? How you not banged a chubby chick yet bro?

You gotta bang a big girl some time. Every dude has done it or they lying. Or they gay.

Comment

5'5 270?

That's a bean bag filled with some KFC mashed potatoes and gravy, a couple of holes, and a face.

I say go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            What are you 17? How you not banged a chubby chick yet bro?

You gotta bang a big girl some time. Every dude has done it or they lying. Or they gay.
            This isn't just some "big girl" though this bitch legit has me by at least 70 lbs and I'm not exactly a flyweight son. Smashing a chubby is one thing I'm just tempted by those tits one of the guys that works with us thinks they will hang to the side like two football but I'm curious to see those tatas man. On the real she's a nice person to talk to also.

Comment

Been there done that. She was great - came over with pot, bought munchies for the both of us, we watched Juice, then we ****ed and she swallowed like a champ. She was pretty god dam big (not just a 'chubby' girl) but no regrets bruh. It was surprisingly a pretty decent confidence booster. She was spazzin out on my **** like it was the best dicking of her life.
              Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 04-10-2016, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                This isn't just some "big girl" though this bitch legit has me by at least 70 lbs and I'm not exactly a flyweight son. Smashing a chubby is one thing I'm just tempted by those tits one of the guys that works with us thinks they will hang to the side like two football but I'm curious to see those tatas man. On the real she's a nice person to talk to also.
                Couldn't you find a girl that wasn't 270 pounds that was nice to talk to, though?

I'm just asking here, man.

Comment

everyone have took one for the team before.

Team being the "I wanna bust a nut' team

but wear a rubber, I dont trust them fat ass hoes they always give it up way too easy.

Comment

Not sober I wouldn't.

Comment

Working...
                    X