Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are good boys/ good guys beta males?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being an alpha male is all about self confidence, sort of a nothing to prove attitude. Beta behavior is often mistaken for alpha behavior, primarily immature behavior, it's almost a maturity thing I guess. It's all mental, more physical in nature, more mental with humans.

I don't know if any of you guys know this but based on your posture and the way you walk people will see you as more "alpha", walk with your chin up confidently and women will notice. Gotta walk with confidence, it affects the other sex subconsciously. That actually works, I found it out myself on accident.

There are many things we find physically attractive that we are are not consciously noticing, the way you walk is one of them.

It's like a lot like jail, that's how you gotta walk, with confidence, because guys are watching to see if you show weakness. Things like walking around looking at the ground comes off as insecure and weak.

Comment

Its not so cut and dry. People have different ideas as to what an alpha or beta male is, and many times men share qualities of both.

But if you want an example of a beta male, see Genius f/k/a Righteous. He pretends to be this big, scary, muscular maniac tough guy who's banged more women than he count but in reality he's a 4'10 doormat dork who can't even get a pity fuck

(Its all in good fun, Righteous, laugh it up)

Comment

People tend to confuse betas for omegas, who are the real losers and wimps. Me for example, I'm an absolute alpha-silverback-gorilla-male and will even make other alphas lower down to become betas in my presence. Like me and my boys hit the club/bar and I (the alpha) get the top bitch around while my boys (the betas) get what they can and operate as my wingmen. The omega male is the one who goes home without talking to a single female, throws on his fedora, fires up the old reddit, calls hot women online "4's" and then pitifully masturbates himself to sleep with Cheeto stained fingers. See, betas can actually work their way up to become alphas in the right environment while omega males can at best move up to become a lower level beta. There's levels to this shit, Alex.

Anyways, to answer your question, being nice or an asshole has little to do with being an alpha/omega/beta.
        Last edited by _original_; 02-07-2015, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          People tend to confuse betas for omegas, who are the real losers and wimps. Me for example, I'm an absolute alpha-silverback-gorilla-male and will even make other alphas lower down to become betas in my presence. Like me and my boys hit the club/bar and I (the alpha) get the top bitch around while my boys (the betas) get what they can and operate as my wingmen. The omega male is the one who goes home without talking to a single female, throws on his fedora, fires up the old reddit, calls hot women online "4's" and then pitifully masturbates himself to sleep with Cheeto stained fingers. See, betas can actually work their way up to become alphas in the right environment while omega males can at best move up to become a lower level beta. There's levels to this shit, Alex.

Anyways, to answer your question, being nice or an asshole has little to do with being an alpha/omega/beta.

Comment

Does making 6 figures automatically make you an alpha male? Physically I'm a beta lol

This alpha/beta is BS as you grow older. This is just for teens like TS.

Comment

Originally posted by Butler View Post
              Does making 6 figures automatically make you an alpha male? Physically I'm a beta lol

This alpha/beta is BS as you grow older. This is just for teens like TS.
              ^ it comes down to this. Alpha/Beta crap is usually for under 25 crew trying to get it in.
              What really makes you an Alpha or Beta is the $$ & respect you hold.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                and only bad boys are alpha?

Why is this the case if it is?

I read one more rounds humorous quote "GGG make toney good boy" and it got me thinking maybe its true!?
                Dang! I can picture you, homie, the dude who always pick a fight and gets his a!ss handed to him. The real Charlie Z. By chance, are you Charlie Z?

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                  Dang! I can picture you, homie, the dude who always pick a fight and gets his a!ss handed to him. The real Charlie Z. By chance, are you Charlie Z?
                  The only problem with Charlie outside of him being a tad bit slow....is that he thinks he can fistfight with anyone.

It's a ridiculous circle of madness.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Run View Post
                    The only problem with Charlie outside of him being a tad bit slow....is that he thinks he can fistfight with anyone.

It's a ridiculous circle of madness.
                    i think charlie has schizophrenia, maybe depression too.

it's pretty sad, to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                      i think charlie has schizophrenia, maybe depression too.

it's pretty sad, to be honest.
                      He'd make a better dope dealer than boxer.

Yeah the whole ordeal is sad and I'm not the Man's career counselor. But it's lame to be the guy who enters a fight versus humanity completely naked.

Idk maybe he can "compare" how hard he hits a light bag with a potential employer and earn some respect that ensures a great job.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X