Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The young Jr welterweights of yesterday have no choice but to fight eachother now.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The young Jr welterweights of yesterday have no choice but to fight eachother now.

Khan, bradley, Alexander, Ortiz, maidana and all the established welterweights are going to have to cross paths in order to catch the floyd/manny paydays before their expiration date. The two of them are clearly running out of opponents which is why they're threatening to fight eachother. After all, why would they fight each other when Floyd can sign a multi - million dollar deal with showtime, and Pacquiao can fight sub par competition on pay per view.

Which brings me to my point. These guys are gonna have to prove that they deserve a shot at one of these all time greats' in their last few fights. It does look like the mega fight may very well happen in May, giving the rest of the top welters plenty of time to fight eachother for a shot at the winner. If everything falls into place, next year could be a big year in boxing. But I'm not getting my hopes up, this is still boxing after all.
Working...
X