Collapse
No announcement yet.

what are some of the stupidest things uve ever heard a commentator say

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"here we go, 4 punch 5 punch 6 punch combination, body shot body shot, bang bang bang BANG! BANG! BANG! try and stop it, BANG! BANG! here I come, BANG! you wanna throw sometime, BANG! this is the Manny Pacquiao that has dominated boxing for the last three years, BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! you wanna throw back, BANG! keep coming, BANG!"

Last edited by UTEP; 09-29-2013, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
      Everything Jim Watt says.

Comment

"After the fighters the referee is the most important person in the ring"

George Foreman

There are a lot of Foreman ones though, usually about a power puncher always still having a shot~

Comment

Emmanuel Steward- "he didn't do anyhing wrong. (several occasions)

R.I.P EMMANUEL STEWARD. but when a guy gets dropped, he did something wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            "After the fighters the referee is the most important person in the ring"

George Foreman

There are a lot of Foreman ones though, usually about a power puncher always still having a shot~
            You took the words right out of my mouth, I would run out of fingers and toes to tally up how many stupid things has come out of that mans mouth.

The sad thing is usually boxers have the greatest take/perspective on fighting. His just made me sigh in despair.

Comment

if you beat a legend..........

Comment

"For the first time (Pacquiaos)fighting somebody that he's faster than." -Emmanuel Steward on David Diaz

here it is:

http://youtu.be/gCChtgXmxgM?t=19m25s

Comment

If i remember right last night when Buffer was introducing Stevenson and Cloud he said "Super Lightweight.. excuse me, Lightweight championship of the world" - (it was a light heavyweight fight.)

Comment

Two things. Roy saying Tim hurt Ruslan in the twelfth rd really bad n that Ruslan couldn't hurt Tim anymore n then Ruslan hits him with a punch that sends Tim flying across the ring. And the other is Lampley and steward agreeing that Cotto is just as fast as Pacquiao in the opening rd of their fight.

Comment

pretty much anything foreman says...

I like foreman the fighter,, but cant stand him as the commentator...

just watch hopkins-tito and listen to georges idiot statements

Comment

Working...
                      X