Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phone Call Between David Haye And Vitali Klitschko - Fight Agreed 2010 (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phone Call Between David Haye And Vitali Klitschko - Fight Agreed 2010 (Audio)

Hit play for a 3 minute audio clip where both Haye and Klitschko appear on a radio program at the same time. They agree to fight in 2010, assuming they're both victorious in their next defenses.

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA

Vitali is protecting his younger brother. Wlad is vulnerable to Haye, everyone knows it. Vitali is a monster though.

Comment

If this is the BBC interview, then they both expressed a wish to fight one another, it wasn't agreed. However, im sure it will be post defenses.

Comment

Haye's all talk.

He ain't fighting anybody named "Klitschko".

I bet he won't even fight a Toney, a Tua, or a Chambers.

Sure, he'll talk about it a lot. But when the time actually comes, he'll just get "injured" again.

Comment

i bet haye was saying WTF DID I JUST DO... I JUST CRUCIFIED MYSELF... j/k but everyone knows vitali will beat the daylight out of him. who does haye think he is lennox?

Comment

If Haye beats Ruiz Valuev can exercise a rematch clause, and considering he's not an active fighter lately I don't see space in 2010 for Ruiz, Valuev and Vitali. I think Vitali plans to retire at the end of next year so Haye will probably stay clear of him until he retires.

Comment

Originally posted by Vivid Intent View Post
              If Haye beats Ruiz Valuev can exercise a rematch clause, and considering he's not an active fighter lately I don't see space in 2010 for Ruiz, Valuev and Vitali. I think Vitali plans to retire at the end of next year so Haye will probably stay clear of him until he retires.

Vitaly wants Haye far more than Haye wants (or needs) Vitaly, that is 100%.

He's got a nice easy, juicy mandatory against Ruiz. Now that he has a belt and can call himself a champ, he won't want to risk his glass chin vs Vitaly.

Comment

I dont know how long haye will be out due to his hand which looked damaged on TV this morning.

Comment

Good to see there is still a lot of hate out there, if it isn't Khan or Calzaghe its David Haye.

Dear god!!

Comment

Why is Vitali protecting his brother in this case? I'd just lay back, and actually see what the turn out would be. If Wlad wins, it's just good for the family. But if Haye wins, then Vitali could actually unify all the belts and be the undisputed hw champion.

Comment

Working...
                    X