No announcement yet.

Roger Mayweather: "It sure ain't Pacquiao who would pose a threat"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
    Dint lay a blueprint on how he knocked him out? Give Mayweather his credit, he was the first one and only up to that point to knockout the British bulldog..

I went to school with that girl in your sig. She was aight, now she in ****

Comment

Originally posted by Tek My Pounches View Post
      Did you see the two at the weigh-in? That was hilarious.

that was awesome....i think the roger-pernell fight is in the collection but it was a great flashback nonetheless

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        Well when it comes to a lot of things he is, but when it comes to being a boxing trainer I think he knows the deal.

Now if you want to think of Roger like Rainman feel free, except he is a boxing savant instead of with mathmatics.
        I always do.

Comment

I always do.
          haha nice one

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            haha nice one
            I don't mean to be harsh towards Roger, but he really is annoying at times.

Comment

I don't mean to be harsh towards Roger, but he really is annoying at times.
              I get ya. I understand that can be a problem with Roger..
              Originally posted by onedream722 View Post
              I went to school with that girl in your sig. She was aight, now she in ****
              She's fine as hell now. You really did? Dam that's crazy... ...where at?

Comment

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
                Dint lay a blueprint on how he knocked him out? Give Mayweather his credit, he was the first one and only up to that point to knockout the British bulldog..
                It really irks me when Floyd says that he ruined Hatton after KOing him....my opinion, Hatton just isn't as Elite as he thought he was, he can still win against 90% of the JWW division.
                So according to Floyd's thinking, and since he brought it up so many times on ESPN, will he be following the blueprints of Singsurat and Torrecampo? They both KOd Pac, so why isn't Pac ruined? I agree that he sure as hell ain't the same fighter anymore.......but according to Floyd, he should be ruined right?

Comment

Hatton was elite only to UK standards.

Comment

Originally posted by fightfan_79 View Post
                    It really irks me when Floyd says that he ruined Hatton after KOing him....my opinion, Hatton just isn't as Elite as he thought he was, he can still win against 90% of the JWW division.
                    So according to Floyd's thinking, and since he brought it up so many times on ESPN, will he be following the blueprints of Singsurat and Torrecampo? They both KOd Pac, so why isn't Pac ruined? I agree that he sure as hell ain't the same fighter anymore.......but according to Floyd, he should be ruined right?
                    When I first heard Hatton was going to fight Floyd, I knew he would get outclassed, maybe not knocked out though. Floyd did put a good beating on him, but Hatton made excuses because of Cortez. Now he has no excuses, the Pacquiao loss is what really ruined him.

Comment

Originally posted by fightfan_79 View Post
                      I think he meant that he ruins fighters mentally not physically. As for Pacquiao not being mentally ruined, lets not forget that Singsurat and Torrecampo aint Mayweather Jr.

Comment

Working...
                      X