No announcement yet.

Lol Danny Garcia or Keith Thurman won't beat current Pacquiao at this rate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
    We will never know. But we will soon find out how Pac stands against Khan. Khan is worse than both guys, imo.
    Pac will end his career it's a cherry pick

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Thurman has a shot but I'd still pick Pacquaio.

Pacquaio outboxs Danny comfortably.
      What do you think Dan was Pac vs Floyd schooling or just a good fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
        What do you think Dan was Pac vs Floyd schooling or just a good fight?
        I thought it was one sided.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
          I gave Pacquiao winning 2 rounds in that fight. He flat out quit in the 2nd half of the fight. If that midget fight another elite boxer he would be beaten again. That's why arum let him fight featherfisted Vargas. He looks like $ hit in that fight by the way.
          Pretty good when you can look like **** and still beat a top ten welter who's 10 years younger.

Comment

Thurman could beat Pac. Dude's not getting any younger and has looked vulnerable against worse fighters recently.

Comment

I think Pacquiao takes both of them, and makes it look easy. I am not convinced that Danny gets through Vargas....(I had Danny in the Thurman fight and lost some $$ on it).

Comment

Can Keith get better? Danny hit his ceiling a while back. Good fighter for sure but he's been figured out.

To be fair to Thurman, he stuck to a strategy last night against a guy who had a style that could beat him. It's not the only string to his bow. At the very least he has shown an ability to fight going both backwards and forwards, which Danny unfortunately cannot.

Comment

Originally posted by Randomum;17477500[B
                  ]I think Pacquiao takes both of them, and makes it look easy[/B]. I am not convinced that Danny gets through Vargas....(I had Danny in the Thurman fight and lost some $$ on it).
                  Pac won't go near either guy because he'd get face planted...again.

Did Pac say he wants the winner?

Did he say he wants the Brook Spence winner?

Nope

Comment

And that's why he continued to fight house fighters. Cause he beats the guys he avoided.

Comment

If pac can beat floyd with just one arm then pac will annihilate these 2 easily.

Comment

Working...
                      X