Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Do I as an American Need a Visa to Travel to the European Union?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DionysusX View Post
    *"quote, unquote".
    There fixed it

PS What's that in your avatar?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      There fixed it

PS What's that in your avatar?
      It's an erect, uncircumcised Banana Slug penis, in all its slimy, gnarly glory. It's placed next to a coin to illustrate just how large it is.

You can't unsee it, can you?

Comment

it's how the little man tries to get back at the bigger man. the female leg crossers just can't accept the simple fact that the US of A is better in every way. but if it hasn't been already mentioned before... just claim you're a 10 year old transitioning girl from Mogadishu if you want a free vacation in Eurocuckistan.

Comment

Originally posted by DionysusX View Post
          It's an erect, uncircumcised Banana Slug penis, in all its slimy, gnarly glory. It's placed next to a coin to illustrate just how large it is.

You can't unsee it, can you?
          No I quite enjoyed it, feel free to post more slug peni

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
            They want to make sure that you as an American would not INFECT their population with whatever disease that is rampant in your so called great country....
            I get it. Liberalism has spread like herpes in the good ol U S of A

Comment

Because you're fat and might eat all of the food

Comment

The U.S passport isn't what it used to be. You need a visa to travel to asian countries like china, cambodia and myanmar now too.

When I was younger a U.S passport used to be a ticket to the entire world. Everything went downhill after Clinton stepped down.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                  You don't need a visa unless you intend to work, you only need a passport.

Unless you're like me and have passports from the US and from an EU country.
                  Yes, people are conflating Visa & Passport.

EU trying to hit back at Trump, the UK might end up with Visa travel to the EU too but hopefully La Pen hits the EU where it hurts most.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                    Yes, people are conflating Visa & Passport.

EU trying to hit back at Trump, the UK might end up with Visa travel to the EU too but hopefully La Pen hits the EU where it hurts most.
                    You think she might actually win it?

Hope she does.

Comment

Working...
                    X