Collapse
No announcement yet.

FOUR YEARS AGO: PAC vs JMM IV took place. KTFO!!COLD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was on the treadmill in my garage watching the stream. Had to hop off that **** and go grab a Tecate out of the fridge. What an incredible ending.

4 fights, all of them classics.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      pact@rd...yeah that puts you in the 10 -13 yr old range. Next youll be quoting.."I know you are but what am i" comebacks.

Youre an idiot because your clamis are inaccurate and shows how misinformed you are with reality. Answer me this...Who in their right mind would put ANY fighterthat just got knocked out cold. Not just tko'd because he couldnt make the 8 count or a stoppage from the ref or doctor. But KTFO cold....In with a puncher or with any fighter wno rep in KO power??? WHO????

Algieri just came off a real good win from beating a durable slugger in Ruslan. Schooled him actually. Showed heart and skill in that win. SO who????

But in youre ******ed home of logic you feel after a devastating KO thhat woould have changed the lives and careers of most fighters (as we real boxing fans s een before) You think They should have stuck him in a someone like Thurman!!! Thats not only stupid. But ****ing ******ed. And this is something YOU think. Its how you think. :AOR:

The ultimate face first fighter ruslan. Amazing Algieri victory. PAC risked it all fighting that power puncher Algieri! He took a mega risk.
      Last edited by Zaroku; 12-13-2016, 06:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
        I was on the treadmill in my garage watching the stream. Had to hop off that **** and go grab a Tecate out of the fridge. What an incredible ending.

4 fights, all of them classics.

PAC & JMM gave their all 4 times. The fourth really put an end to the whole rivalry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          The ultimate face first fighter ruslan. Amazing victory. PAC risked it all.
          Wtf are you talking about? Pac never fought Ruslan. You dont even know WTF youre talking about do you lmfao

Comment

• 4 years later, Pac is on his way to becoming a future president in his country (a country that is actually dealing with it's drug epidemic) while marquez is dealing with his health and living in a narco state....

Comment

• Pac Was Always Fun To Watch

Manny was always reckless but that's what made him a fan favorite.
              Bad matchmaking by Pac's team. You don't give a great fighter like JMM 4 shots at the apple.
              Two great warriors who left it all in the ring, no clinches, no bs.
              Pacman was by far the most exciting fighter of his era.
              Of course FM fans love the KO. An FM highlight reel is over quick.
              Seriously, whoever watches a replay of a Mayweather fight? LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                Wtf are you talking about? Pac never fought Ruslan. You dont even know WTF youre talking about do you lmfao
                Algiers fought him. I know what I'm talking about. The KO King Chris Algieri.

Great win for PAC beating Algieri. Sugoii! Vargas is also a real power puncher too right? Hahahahaha. Low Risk high reward opponents.

He could have fought a tougher opponent with a higher than 50 percent KO ratio. What a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
                  4 years later, Pac is on his way to becoming a future president in his country (a country that is actually dealing with it's drug epidemic) while marquez is dealing with his health and living in a narco state....

Agreed. PAC is down with extra judicial executions for crack heads like he used to be. Great approach. The Philippines is also a narco state.

Government Big Shots, generals, police chief's are untouchable, the current president already said this in news papers and interviews.

Only little street level guys or tiny distributors are getting whacked.

Also, there have been reports that people are using this crisis to murder their enemies and the competition.
                  Last edited by Zaroku; 12-12-2016, 11:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
                    Manny was always reckless but that's what made him a fan favorite.
                    Bad matchmaking by Pac's team. You don't give a great fighter like JMM 4 shots at the apple.
                    Two great warriors who left it all in the ring, no clinches, no bs.
                    Pacman was by far the most exciting fighter of his era.
                    Of course FM fans love the KO. An FM highlight reel is over quick.
                    Seriously, whoever watches a replay of a Mayweather fight? LOL
                    Excellent post! Really good points. Green k sent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      Algiers fought him. I know what I'm talking about. The KO King Chris Algieri.

Great win for PAC beating Algieri. Sugoii! Vargas is also a real power puncher too right? Hahahahaha. Low Risk high reward opponents.

He could have fought a tougher opponent with a higher than 50 percent KO ratio. What a joke.
                      Are you really this stupid? The only Joke hear is you. Youre and ignorant fuking troll that doesnt know shlt about Boxing. Your sorry ass post indicates that. (That will soon be short lived) lol.
                      Answer the question and stop avoiding it dip shlt. Do you think a fighter after getting devastatingly KO'd out cold should get in the ring his very next fight and fight a fighter with a KO reputation or one who has a high KO %?

Your answer will determine if youre really a dumb fuk or not? No answer will solidify that you are.

Comment

Working...
                      X