No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward vs. Alexander Brand, August 6th at Oracle Arena

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
    I'm not racist at all. I just tell it how it is you sensitive twat. Four tune ups, no excuses. Not one, not two, not three, but FOUR fucking tune ups. This is the guy you dudes put on a pedestal as the #1 P4P. Yet I'm racist for being upset as a boxing fan? FOH!
    You love coward Golovkin?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
      It will happen in November...if not then we can complain then
      In before the shit storm.

Comment

If Kovalev wasnt guaranteed to be next i'd **** all over this damn fight. Not sure how fighting a 39 year old super middleweight will help prepare him for Kovalev tho
        I second this.....

Comment

He had 2 in a row..Rios, Algeri...and he wasnt out for as long as Ward..chill the **** out
          Rios was ranked in the top 10 and so was Algeri. In fact Algeri was a world champion and so was Rios before. I'm not going to chill because all these top boxers are being *****es with Ward at the front.

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
          The Rodriguez fight was in 2013. Has nothing to do with the 3 fight deal with HBO leading up to the fight with Kovalev.
          I don't care if it had nothing to do with the fight deal. Four tune ups is four tune ups.

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
          You love coward Golovkin?
          I don't love GGG. In fact if he fights another Wade type boxer, I'm going to be even more pissed off.

Comment

Motherfuckers ain't going to say jack shit because Ward is black and from the states. This fight sucks just like the majority of boxing fights this year from the top guys. There is no fucking excuse for FOUR straight tune ups.
            Reported.....I feel the same way you feel - and I'm black.

Comment

Motherfuckers ain't going to say jack shit because Ward is black and from the states.
              now wtf does race have to do with anything!?

REPORTED! For being a racist bastard like always.

Hopefully this account will be perma banned just like your other racist account where theres comments all over your wall about your racism.

Comment

Rios was ranked in the top 10 and so was Algeri. In fact Algeri was a world champion and so was Rios before. I'm not going to chill because all these top boxers are being *****es with Ward at the front.

Algeri had 0 fights at ww so how was he ranked top 10? and Rios was coming off of a damn loss..STOP IT

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
                  Reported.....I feel the same way you feel - and I'm black.
                  There was nothing racist about it. It's the truth.

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  now wtf does race have to do with anything!?

REPORTED! For being a racist bastard like always.

Hopefully this account will be perma banned just like your other racist account where theres comments all over your wall about your racism.
                  Report all you want. There was nothing racist about it. You have no idea what you're talking about. The ban was because me and Bringer had some issues. Dude is cool now, I put it past me.

Also, you're reporting and yet you're breaking a rule yourself by calling me names.

Comment

I don't care if it had nothing to do with the fight deal. Four tune ups is four tune ups.
                    I'm not going to argue too much about it; I don't even like the clown.

Comment

Algeri had 0 fights at ww so how was he ranked top 10? and Rios was coming off of a damn loss..STOP IT
                      Algeri was still a champion at 140. I see what you mean. We all knew he was going to get his ass whooped. Still much better than Brand. Oh and weren't you praising Spence beating Algeri not too long ago?

Comment

Working...
                      X