Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

15 yard penalty for kneeling during National Anthem?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    They're at work.

Try making political statements at your job and see what happens.

This isn't about Constitutional rights. This isn't the Government making laws, it's an employer setting rules for its employees.
    THANK YOU !

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      The act of kneeling during the national anthem is a form of peaceful protest. It's a free country and Americans should not have to be penalized 15 yards for expressing their opinions.
      Its a sport where probably half of the people that watch might not agree with it or dont wanna see it

It is a free country but if my midnight comedy show use to be fun and now just keeps yapping politics every night? I shut that thing off

Just want to watch a comedy

This seems to so hard for yall liberals to chew :// its as simple as keep politics out of my sports channel

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
        Its a sport where probably half of the people that watch might not agree with it or dont wanna see it

It is a free country but if my midnight comedy show use to be fun and now just keeps yapping politics every night? I shut that thing off

Just want to watch a comedy

This seems to so hard for yall liberals to chew :// its as simple as keep politics out of my sports channel
        they certainly dont bring up who should have won the mvp in political debates.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
          NFL is losing money from those kneeling dumbos
          Losing audience lol

They got to do it or else they will have no money to pay those dumbos
          Actually, they are making more money than ever.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...fl-since-2005/

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-up-10-percent

http://www.businessinsider.com/nfl-a...ecline-2017-12

Comment

There's a certain expectation that employers not discriminate based on employees' political beliefs. James Demore was fired from Google because he posted a memo that expressed certain political views. Should he have been fired for that? No, of course not.

Comment

There's a certain expectation that employers not discriminate based on employees' political beliefs. James Demore was fired from Google because he posted a memo that expressed certain political views. Should he have been fired for that? No, of course not.
              PTI ....

every job is different.

if an employEE wants to do as they please, they should start up their own companies. its done all the time. and they can allow their employees to do personal shlt at work.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                Next they'll put people in jail for peaceful protests. It starts with a 15 yard penalty, then suspension, then jail time.
                A real man would never disrespect his country.

Comment

''i hate f@gs and people who vote rep !''
                  ~innocent post-it

Comment

Go the South Park route - ask everyone to sit, stand or kneel for the anthem.

The issue was not the nature of his political beliefs. The issue was that he (incorrectly) insisted that his female colleagues were biologically incapable of doing the jobs they were hired to do.

If I go in to my boss' office right now and tell them that my female colleagues are biologically incapable of doing the jobs they are hired to do, I would expect to get fired in all sincerity. I would expect my boss to determine that having someone like that in the office would be a detriment to the office environment. Whether I am a Republican or a Democrat would be irrelevant.

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    They're at work.

Try making political statements at your job and see what happens.

This isn't about Constitutional rights. This isn't the Government making laws, it's an employer setting rules for its employees.
                    So what's your stance on James Damore's situation then? Guy who got fired from Google?
                    Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 05-23-2018, 11:39 AM.

Comment

****ing fa*gots kneeling because they’re “oppressed”.

Pieces of **** live in the greatest country in the history of this world. Fking idiots teaching the children of this great nation to be weak. That the blood that has spilled to create such a wonderful nation doesn’t matter, that they’re owed this freedom.

Comment

Working...
                      X