No announcement yet.

I am excited for my moment of death

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Because if He doesn't have a penis but identifies as male, then he is acting like new age liberals. Then, maybe we can't criticize new age liberals who choose their genders according to how they feel because our Father in heaven has done the same thing, right Brother Mind?

There are only 2 genders to identify with...

NIV Genesis 5:2
    He created them male and female and blessed them. And he named them "Mankind" when they were created.

Jesus is God and Jesus is Male...

NIV John 14:9
    "Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father."

NIV John 10:30
    "I and the Father are one."

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      More space for trees and plants so the bees can do their thang.

Why you wanna take up so much space for useless cadavers?
      Please reexplain

Get rid of trees to make room for trees?

Useless cadavers that fertilize trees?

Comment

Originally posted by MindGame View Post

He created them male and female and blessed them. And he named them "Mankind" when they were created.

Even the word mankind itself is masculine but words don't have penises so I don't think referring to God in masculine terms necessitates biological gender. Moreover, God made Adam in His image but Adam was alone and unable to reproduce, thus gender-less. However, Adam was not satisfied in Eden and wanted what the animals had so God made female Eve from Adam, and yet they still were obviously not satisfied.

God would eventually come to earth to save man via His human male form of Jesus; partly because man can not look upon God's plurality Elohim image but also because God works supernaturally through His natural laws and revelations. For example, Jesus is the Alpha and Omega but He is also the promised biological seed/second Adam who holds the cure for Adam's original sin.
        Last edited by maracho; 05-25-2018, 03:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
          Funerals and cemeteries are actually really cool too IMHO
          Funerals can be cool. But cemeteries are a huge embarrassment to human culture & the biggest waste of space our world has ever known.

When I run for President one day, assuming a sex scandal doesn't take me down before I file the paperwork which is a big assumption, one of my base issues will be getting rid of all cemeteries & going to a all cremation society.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Funerals can be cool. But cemeteries are a huge embarrassment to human culture & the biggest waste of space our world has ever known.

When I run for President one day, assuming a sex scandal doesn't take me down before I file the paperwork which is a big assumption, one of my base issues will be getting rid of all cemeteries & going to a all cremation society.
            The body and bones still holds power just look at what happened to everyone on the king tut expidition all dead within two years. It’s a memorial at the end of the day don’t fucc with the dead.

Comment

Originally posted by MindGame View Post

You still haven't answered the penis question.

Did Jesus have a penis?
              Does God have a penis?

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
                Please reexplain

Get rid of trees to make room for trees?

Useless cadavers that fertilize trees?
                Red - How you came to that conclusion?

Yellow- They embalm those cadavers now so they don't breakdown that fast anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                  The body and bones still holds power just look at what happened to everyone on the king tut expidition all dead within two years. It’s a memorial at the end of the day don’t fucc with the dead.
                  Thats King Tut. You can move Ted the Mailman's grave doe & no curses coming thru sorry. Or at worst its papercut oriented.

Comment

I like when Social Distortion sings, "Sometimes I wanna live to see 100, other times I wanna lay down and die!"

Those guys rock super hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Cemeteries help allow ecological space to keep up with the developed space because the larger the population, the larger the funerary parks have to be.

There have always been sacred cemetaries including among cultures that cremate but with today's religion of antireligion and self worship, the natural cycle of cemetaries is losing favor, which puts pressure on existing cemetaries to crowd stones so closely that trees cant be grown.

And in regions such as Britain and India, where cremation has become the dominant form of funerary, the poisoned air has gone on to poison the drinking water.
                      Last edited by maracho; 05-25-2018, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X