• Show
Clear All

• Boston is the most racist city in the world

Facts or?..

Try some parts of Eastern Europe...

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      Facts or?..
      I heard that, but never been there... I don't know...my Chicago lil homies told me they hate ppl of colour... Rocky balboa gets more credit than Joe Frazier...
      Yo Adrien???

?????

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        I heard that, but never been there... I don't know...my Chicago lil homies told me they hate ppl of colour... Rocky balboa gets more credit than Joe Frazier...
        Yo Adrien???

?????
        Chicago has no race base everyone is just poor but in Boston they freely use racial terms and I’m not talking igga

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
          Try some parts of Eastern Europe...
          I know Poland and Ukraine some heavy Nazis on some stupid shziet

Comment

I would think that just about any city in the middle east would be more racist really. I mean wear a jewish hat and you'd be lynched in minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              I would think that just about any city in the middle east would be more racist really. I mean wear a jewish hat and you'd be lynched in minutes.
              Damn a Jewish hat? Like Yankees?

Comment

Damn a Jewish hat? Like Yankees?
                I don't know what it's called, but like this:

Comment

Chicago has no race base everyone is just poor but in Boston they freely use racial terms and I’m not talking igga
                  Then **** them, **** all of them... I'll gladly die broke, gladly... If ppl look at their DNA, most ppl in America got African DNA... I'm crazy right? I'm told this by my wife and stupid ppl... Religion is one thing, facts are hard to deny... Black can make white and brown, not the other way around... I old and not getting younger... Just got fired and hired... By a decent big bank, I'll do my best, cause I owe that to me, my dad, my wife, and my ancestors... I'll go down swinging... I ain't working with much.. Never been to Boston... Smokin Joe, who dropped Ali, who Bernard Hopkins bought a plack or statue for... In philly... **** philly if they can't honor a solid man who did his best, beat Ali, lent Ali money when he/Ali aka mr clay, needed it...

I need to sleep.. I'm shocked by stupid ppl... I wish they'd study more and speak less.. YouTube sometimes is useful, but a poorer excuse than Wikipedia

Comment

"Racism in this country was gone until that thur dang ole' colored Obamerino brought it back"- Every poor and middle class Trump supporter.

Comment

Working...
                    X