Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does everyone forget that Ortiz and Fury were both caught using steroids???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does everyone forget that Ortiz and Fury were both caught using steroids???

Is it because Fury tricked you all into believing that he had mental health issues? The same mental health issues that just magically disappeared now? Mental health issues don't just go away like a cold. Is it because he made you all look at the drinking and drug use more than you look at him taking steroids? Is it because it doesn't fit you narrative? Also why are you all caught up on Whyte, who was cleared, using steroids but you NEVER EVER bring up Fury??? I'm just curious...

Please don’t mention it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
      Is it because Fury tricked you all into believing that he had mental health issues? The same mental health issues that just magically disappeared now? Mental health issues don't just go away like a cold. Is it because he made you all look at the drinking and drug use more than you look at him taking steroids? Is it because it doesn't fit you narrative? Also why are you all caught up on Whyte, who was cleared, using steroids but you NEVER EVER bring up Fury??? I'm just curious...
      Because Wilders opponents need to be made to look as good as possible and anyone that's a threat, who he won't fight as bad as possible on this American site.

Comment

I am not forgetting. I hate cheaters.

Comment

He’s always talking about his mental health issues so... there’s that. But have people forgotten? There should be that fake PBC testing anyway.

Comment

Giving Whyte benefit of the doubt on his second fail, is not exactly the same as being proven innocent on his second career drug fail.

as for Ortiz and Fury, yeah it's a problem that I don't think anyone is forgetting, anymore than folks have forgotten Povetkin's failures.

Comment

I remember watching the Fury Klitschko fight and saying to my buddies that Fury looked the best I've ever seen. It made sense that later they found steroids in his system. Since then, his body has never looked even close to that night. And I always thought that the real reason he didn't rematch Klitschko was because he couldn't beat him without the juice.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                He’s always talking about his mental health issues so... there’s that. But have people forgotten? There should be that fake PBC testing anyway.
                Yeah, he's always talking about mental health, but he NEVER talks about testing positive haha. Not once. But he will talk about other guys who tested negative. Again, you don't catch mental health issues like you do a common cold. I think he has made a lot of noise about drugs, alcohol and mental health that he has made a lot of people forget he took steroids to win the belts in the first place. My question is, why does he get a pass?

Comment

Not sure who you’re talking about, it sounds like you’re going after specific pundits/posters here maybe?

As for me, I remember Fury’s positive doping test. I’ve never denied or discounted it. A lot of boxers have doped or are doping and sometimes they get caught. Very few have stayed clean their whole careers. It doesn’t make it right or anything but I guess I am a bit jaded and it doesn’t shock me.

As for Ortiz, he did fail a doping test but there was the issue of his hypertension medicines. But it still is suspicious; why didn’t he declare what he was taking? I’ve dealt with having to take those medicines and they can mess you up and make you feel different. It could go either way, maybe Those meds did mess with his test results but more likely there was some sort of doping going on.

Yes I also believe Fury has some mental health issues, frankly a lot of boxers seem to have some issues so to me it’s nothing new.

I may be unusual here but I honestly thought Whyte was cleared, and shown to have not taken anything? Maybe I’m wrong here. Either way I wouldn’t be surprised if he (or just about anyone for that matter) messed around with hormones or chemicals at some point in his career.

Most boxers these days have a funny looking body/muscle development compared to the old timers. That implies to me that they’re taking illegal PEDs or at least some legal/borderline supplements that they didn’t use in the old times.

Some of today’s boxers that I think look like old timers in body composition, weight distribution, muscle development; etc...

Lomachenko
                  GGG
                  Andrade
                  J. Parker

There are certainly more but those come to mind immediately. They have very old school bodies and don’t look unusually square or chiseled and they don’t have the funny patches of fat on their faces that PED’s sometimes causes. So, I don’t think those guys are doping.

As for doping, yes, Fury, Whyte, and Ortiz almost surely have at some point IMO if I just base it off of looks.

As for mental health issues, there’s probably some mild to moderate with Fury, and some mild issues with other guys as well.

Not sure what the point of this discussion was, as I didn’t think these things were up for dispute. But anyways I hope my answer helps.
                  Last edited by Legends456; 02-04-2020, 01:20 PM.

Comment

I remember watching the Fury Klitschko fight and saying to my buddies that Fury looked the best I've ever seen. It made sense that later they found steroids in his system. Since then, his body has never looked even close to that night. And I always thought that the real reason he didn't rematch Klitschko was because he couldn't beat him without the juice.
                    That is a fair point, what was he, like 247 for that fight?

Something felt a bit off that whole fight. I always figured something was wrong with Wlad but it could have just been Fury being juiced to the grills.

Comment

Working...
                    X