Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lennox Lewis on Anthony Joshua vs. Andy Ruiz Rematch: 'THEY NEED TO FIX AJ (MENTALLY)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDPopescu
    ... he’s employed by the PBC... and his remarks about AJ are easy to make by any educated casual -- I said myself here, since during that fight, that AJ was mentally fucked up, and that he will never be the same as before... (once one suffers that kind of meltdown one is done at top level pro boxing)...
    Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    Might be reading this wrong, but on one hand you're saying he's being paid by PBC so to take his words with a grain of salt, but then you're agreeing with him? Don't get me wrong, I don't think one being true cancels out the other, but most on here do.
    ... Lewis (who is employed by the PBC) was attacking AJ (on PED issues) since before the Ruiz fight (because it was his "job")...

... and I don't have to "agree with him" on the "mental issue" -- since I was saying (here) that AJ was "fucked up mentally" even during the fight -- I mean since the 3rd round... ... but OK...

edit: in the third roud I said here that "AJ is done", for good...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      ... Lewis (who is employed by the PBC) was attacking AJ (on PED issues) since before the Ruiz fight (because it was his "job")...

... and I don't have to "agree with him" on the "mental issue" -- since I was saying (here) that AJ was "fucked up mentally" even during the fight -- I mean since the 3rd round... ... but OK...

edit: in the third roud I said here that "AJ is done", for good...
      I didn't know that Lewis mentioned PED's with AJ.

And you and I both think AJ is ****ed on the mental side. We've been saying it since that night lol

Comment

Lol Joshua might have had more success financially but Lennox was clearly the better fighter and he was drug free all natural.can Joshua say the same.hmmmmm probably not hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          I didn't know that Lewis mentioned PED's with AJ.

And you and I both think AJ is ****ed on the mental side. We've been saying it since that night lol
          I'm too old for this kind shit...

Comment

Working...
          X