Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte Completes VADA Testing Program - But Not Yet In The Clear

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rolshans View Post
    Huh. So either VADA screwed up, or UKAD screwed up...
    Not necessarily.

It all depends on the timing of the samples taken. Substances can be in and out of your body within a few days and if the testing organization doesn't test during that time period, your results can come back as negative.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
      Ah, OK.

This is a line of thought on whats actually happened. W

Failed a test for a non-prohibited substance? Is that even possible?

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        Damn, that's interesting. Especially in light of this part:

So clean on June 15th and trace amounts June 17th?

I haven't looked into it so much and I'm far from an expert, but seems to me that he didn't do something intentional (unless those are the type of PED's you would microdose, but I haven't seen that stated anywhere) or one of those tests is off. Hopefully we get the B sample results soon.
        That's why at the press conference he said it was a one in a million chance he for tested again so quickly.

Comment

there was no screw up.!

it was a deliberate fake news attempt by Haymon plants to get Whyte out of the way in the WBC and to find excuse for Ruiz-AJ to be in the US

Comment

Originally posted by rolshans View Post
            Failed a test for a non-prohibited substance? Is that even possible?
            It seems to me that UKAD tried adding 1 and 1 and got 3, because they saw some metabolites(broken down version) of a steroid, but VADA's prior tests for a drug that supposedly stays in your system for however long suggests Dillian never took the steroid and maybe got the metabolites from somewhere else?

Putting my monacle away now.

Comment

Either way it goes there is foul play, no getting around that

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                Either way it goes there is foul play, no getting around that
                For sure, even if Whyte is innocent, there're always gonna be questions.

Would be helpful to him in avoiding a lifetime suspension though.

Comment

Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                    It seems to me that UKAD tried adding 1 and 1 and got 3, because they saw some metabolites(broken down version) of a steroid, but VADA's prior tests for a drug that supposedly stays in your system for however long suggests Dillian never took the steroid and maybe got the metabolites from somewhere else?

Putting my monacle away now.
                    UKAD & VADA both send their collections to WADA labs to be tested.....

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      UKAD & VADA both send their collections to WADA labs to be tested.....
                      What does that have to do with anything? USADA goes through WADA too and they have their own protocols.

Comment

Working...
                      X